Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(05-30-2012, 01:16 AM)HellNurse Wrote: I read that the police stated that only the handgrips were removed. Did you read that the entire handlebars were off the bike?

Why was Mickey taking a dangerous route through an area that was more unsafe than other routes? Many young adults don't think that bad things can happen to them, but it was almost 2:00 am in a city that is not known for safety.

I read the article. It does not state that the hand grips were removed, it says that the hand grips were separated from the handlebar, to me that just means they were not ON the bike, doesn't necessarily say how. They also say (about the bike being struck by a vehicle) "We do not know that for 100 percent that that's where the damage came from. We don't know if the bike was found and then damaged, or damaged when it was placed out beneath the bridge."

It's still all just a big question until they get some results from forensics.

On your second point, I have no idea why she would have taken that route. What are you thinking about on that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by Miss Conspiracy - 05-30-2012, 01:33 AM