Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
Shitstorm, any idea what type of car Brettly drives?

When I visit friends in Cleveland my phone is on driving home and I always text my friends to let them know I'm home safe. I'm wondering why Brettly didn't text Mickey to make sure she got home safe it was 2 a.m.

Glad they ruled out 2 vehicles, I'm seeing white trucks everywhere just driving to the market, it's a popular colour with guys.

I don't think her bike was thrown from the highway above she had a head lamp on her bike all of that type of thing would have been smashed to smithereens. Where is her back pack? strange it was not found by the bike.
I read the water table at the boat ramp had gone down some and this is why part of the bike was visible when the fishermen found it. That bike could have been there the night she went missing .

I have to agree with lady cop if this freak just wanted Mickey why burden himself down with a bike.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by NightOwl - 05-30-2012, 04:23 PM