Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
There was a person on another forum acting as if she had personal knowledge of this case, naming Brettly as a prime suspect. She lists several reasons he's a suspect, but when I tried to verify any of them, I can't. She states, for example, that search dogs lost Mickey's scent at the edge of Brettly's driveway... can anyone confirm whether or not this is true? In addition, the person states that Brettly was crazy in love with Mickey, completely obsessed with her, etc.

On my own, I wonder if Mickey generally texted friends to let them know she'd made it to her destination safely. It isn't unheard of for me to be out and about by myself late at night, but generally, I let someone know where I am, and when I arrive home. Was she in that habit?

Also, what made LE so certain it was Mickey they saw on the surveillance video that night? I'm not saying it wasn't her, I'm just wondering what crystallized it for everyone. Is it even remotely possible that it was someone else? I read somewhere that the surveillance video did not contain a time stamp, so no one was 100% sure what time the person on the biked was video-taped. Who else was at Brettly's house that night prior to Mickey leaving? I've heard him reference other "friends" present, but who are they?
Well behaved women seldom make history Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by chaze77 - 05-30-2012, 07:00 PM