Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(05-30-2012, 11:45 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 11:39 PM)HellNurse Wrote: Here is somebody talking about tracking dogs following someone on a bike.
http://www.scentevidencecanines.com/missinglink3.htm

ah ok that is good to know. it was just me speculating, however, the information about the trail going cold at Brettly's driveway was just from someone on another message board right? that is not a confirmed thing as far as I'm aware...

and there is no denying Mickey was riding her bike past his driveway. I wonder if the dogs picked up her scent at the same places where she was captured on camera.

when is the bloody forensics team going to come out with their findings! I'm so anxious to know lol
That is a really interesting thought. If tracking dogs can track people on bikes, why didn't the tracking dogs follow Mickey to where she disappeared off her bike? I never read that tracking dogs were brought to Brettly's house or anywhere else. The trail might have been stomped on and ridden over by too many people and the dogs couldn't track because of that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by HellNurse - 05-30-2012, 11:49 PM