Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(06-02-2012, 02:15 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Hi, Eileen, and welcome to Mock Smiley_emoticons_smile

Some of you guys need to get over Brettly the fact that lots of people simply don't check in when they arrive someplace. These are also young people (not parents!) and they just think the world is a good place where they can do what they do what they want, when they want, without much worry. This is also their hometown and to hear some people talk about Lafayette, you'd think it was Mayberry. Sadly, they'll never be able to look at their little town in the same way.

What a bummer that Equusearch is leaving but it's understandable. This has been a huge search effort. I don't think I've ever seen one like it and that's mostly thanks to Mickey's friends who initially organized the volunteers. Thousands of people searched. Then Equusearch finished it with the professionals. Nothing more can be done, now, except hope that someone who knows something, and you can bet that someone does, comes forward with information.

Edit: The strangest part, to me, is Mickey's mother not worrying about where Mickey was on Saturday, before the little brother's Graduation.

You would think alarm bells would go off with her mother, unless she stays the night over here and there with college friends and the mother just assumed she'd show up for the Graduation, who knows! I don't know where Mickey's real father lives yet, where does Mickey keep the pets at her Mother's home or dad's home? she may go back and forth and then it sounds to me like daddy is paying for all this Horse boarding etc., so it could be shitstorm Mickey is closer to her father than to her mother.
I just found out he is a Paleontologist he is the President Lafayette Paleo Labs, INC. at his web side believe it or not more white trucks but, not the one police are looking for. Does her dad hire grunt workers? out on those oil rig platforms or does he have a separate platform out there near the rigs or what?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by NightOwl - 06-02-2012, 08:18 PM