Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(06-09-2012, 06:32 PM)HellNurse Wrote: John Abdella said Thursday he received a tip from a "good source" with descriptions of two people involved in Lafayette incidents similar to the Shunick case.
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/D...nav%7Chead

Is there anyone on here that knows what two incidences Abdella is talking about?

I've no idea who these 2 people are or what incidents, I think this is strange, 2 sick freaks driving around now. I read a carnival was on when Mickey went missing that night, I wonder where did this carnival come from and where was is it going next? I read one of those carnival people is on the sex offenders list. Pack up and move, pack up and move it's what they do I wonder if Mickey went with friends, she'd stick out with her blonde hair. Katelyn Markham went missing late on a Saturday Night in Fairfield, Ohio and a Festival was taking place at a Catholic Church the carnival was there. Katelyn has not been found.

John Abdella is 73, maybe he found info out no one else did IMO gosh I hope so.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by NightOwl - 06-09-2012, 11:27 PM