Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(07-09-2012, 08:35 PM)NightOwl Wrote: shitstorm, do you have any information on this Brandon Larvergne's girlfriend what is her name? where is she located? I read somewhere she was a steady girlfriend for the last 9 months and even marriage was mentioned.

Do you know if he worked on an Oil Rig in Louisiana or Texas or did he work both places on rigs?

Any idea where he parked his truck when he was off shore? any idea of his schedule hours and days and dates on this rig? and time off on shore was it 10 days on duty or 7 days on duty then 10 days off or 7 days off type of thing.

Thanks!

Hey, Owl!

I've been reading at Tiger Droppings, the LSU board. The girlfriend who was discussed there (sister in law of one of the posters) was never named. You know what I know (and what I posted about it).

Dunno where the rig was that he worked on. One of the other Tiger Droppings posters said he briefly worked with Lavergne on a platform called "Mars". Said Lavergne was dumb and couldn't do the job but the boss liked him and got him a job with Wood Group, another oil and gas company. Since he remained at Wood Group, I assume was able to do the job. Some other poster (also at TG, I think) said he worked with him (currently, I believe) and spoke with him for about an hour before leaving the rig. Siad he seemed like an okay guy but he could tell that Lavergne was kind of off. Didn't use that word, "off", but something that indicated (to me, at least) seeming preoccupied, or something along that line. I cannot remember if that took place in the last few weeks (post Mickey's abduction).

Chief Craft (LPD) said Lavergne had been offshore for the two weeks prior to his arrest. I think the shifts are something like two weeks on and two weeks off. Not sure on that, though. Dunno where he parked his truck or left for the Gulf.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by shitstorm - 07-10-2012, 08:06 PM