Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(07-11-2012, 02:56 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I think Adam4LSU at TG was completely truthful. He posted about his SIL before thinking this guy abducted Mickey. I don't know about lavish gifts. Where did you get that? Could be that he was looking for more action besides Adam's SIL. I read another link where a another hairdresser said he flirted with her, too. Looking to get laid or someone to murder? Who knows!

Adam4LSU put out that information he said Brandon Lavergne was throwing money at his sister in law. Where is Adam4LSU now on "tigerdroppings" all his posts are deleted. We have no proof Brandon Lavergne has a girlfriend he's been seeing for 9 months and he wants to marry her, Adam went on tigerdroppings the same day Mickey's bike was found and started this whole carryon about Lavergne.

Human Rights Watch has an article about US: Sex Offender Laws may do more harm than good.

I am reading Mickey's father seems to think 2 people are involved he must be going on what the PI has been telling him.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by NightOwl - 07-11-2012, 02:35 PM