Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
I decided to copy and paste in case it vanishes completely. Mickey's bike was found on 26th May, Adam4LSU starts this question thread on tigerdroppings 26th May the pictures of the White Trucks were released by LE 26th May and Brandon Lavergne reported his truck stolen 26th May
From what I gather Brandon Lavergne served 10 years for his sexual offense.

Need OT advice...again
Posted by Adam4LSU on 526 at 12:42 pm
I won't go into the entire story because it's way too long and none of you will read.

Sister in law dating this dude who we thought had some issues he wasn't telling us. Found out the creep is a tier 3 registered sex offender with the charge of aggravated oral sexual battery. Here's the link to this guy LINK
We confronted her and of course she is all..oh he was innocent and wrongfully charged blah blah blah..shes talking marriage and shite with this dude. Problem is she has 2 small kids. Is there a way to talk to the officer in charge of his case back in 2000' and find out if this charge was from his wife or little girl? His ex wife had all parental rights removed from him and had her daughters last name changed. He is legally prohibited from ever coming in contact with her. He was booked in Evangeline Parish.

I've never had to do shite like this before so I have no clue the 1st step we should take. The last 12 hours has been a shite storm on my wife's side of the family

This post was edited on 526 at 12:46 pm
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by NightOwl - 07-11-2012, 04:51 PM