Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(07-13-2012, 03:35 PM)NightOwl Wrote: shitstorm, this was a fascinating piece of news! all these wounds on the same day Mickey Shunick goes missing very strange!

I read some of the comments on katc do you know which hand his finger got nearly cut off? I'm trying to figure out how do you get stabbed in the back, at the side of the neck and in the chest I thought the chest several times yet!

Mr. Shunick thought two people were involved I read, could their be 2? and the one got in a fight with the other over this deal?

Do you think Mickey caused all these wounds?

I didn't read any comments, especially about his finger! Do you have a link to that?

A couple of people at Tiger Droppings said they are sure they heard that Mickey carried a box cutter. Perhaps she inflicted those wounds. Another poster who posted about BL seeking treatment in NOLA BEFORE this article came out said this:

He didnt go there to create an alibi.He went there for treatment of a severe but not life threatening injury. The alibi aspect is built on this but that wasnt his primary motive. His motive was not to go to a local hospital that would question his wounds. He received treatment for the injury over a couple weeks here locally.

At this point, I don't think BL had an accomplice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by shitstorm - 07-14-2012, 12:31 AM