Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
I am both so sad and glad to hear she fought so strongly. I am sad because she didn't get away and she fought so strong proving her will to live, this moved me to tears. I could picture her moves. I don't know glad is the right word but just waking up and it's all I could come up with. I would have been defeated a little to know she hadn't put up some sort of fight but this was a huge sign of I'm not going down unless I leave my name all over you and you go down for it. I wish so badly that those wounds she inflicted on him would have been enough to get out, she tried!

On a side note when this case started and everyone was looking at who did it, I looked at my boyfriend and said to him "I'm really starting to feel like you can't trust anyone anymore going anywhere and I mean anyone." I looked at him and said I could walk out this door and you could be plotting to kill me over my pain medicine. He laughed and I said are you going to kill me? And then I laughed but seriously that's how it is starting to feel, especially when some many people go missing or killed and the first people are the ones closest to them. It is just a scary thing to think about even though I was half joking at the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by heartbreaker6713 - 08-18-2012, 12:45 PM