Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND*
how will you celebrate? hit the beach, cookouts, parades? do you have plans?
here comes summer!
a great American holiday...enjoy!

[Image: Memorial-Day3.jpg]

[Image: memorialday2010.jpg]

My birthday is on Memorial Day this year so we're double dipping.

Cookout, volleyball, my rock band is setting up on the back porch for music, a couple kegs. Hopefully the cops will get called if we make enough noise. I have 2 5ths of Jack Daniels, 1 couple quarts of Jag and some Rumplemintz, as well as a Macallen 17 Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

A little lemon haze, and god knows what the "pot" luck will yield.
Parades, parties and cookouts. My oldest is competing in a tri-athalon Saturday.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Geesh Ma, I don't think you have enough alcohol.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

This would normally be my first pool party of the season but I have something going down the following weekend that I've been preoccupied with so it's going to be a quiet weekend home on the range and I'm cool with that, actually I'm looking forward to a peaceful long weekend.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-22-2012, 08:48 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Geesh Ma, I don't think you have enough alcohol.

I like having a little bar set up for parties like this. What else would you suggest?
(05-22-2012, 08:59 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 08:48 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Geesh Ma, I don't think you have enough alcohol.

I like having a little bar set up for parties like this. What else would you suggest?

A blender and margarita mix!
awesome, I'll get some JC Gold too!
Vaca next week. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
An old friend will be visting for a few days. Our Yosemite plans got busted, so we'll be hiking at Muir Woods, doing the backyard barbecue, and partying a bit (too much). Drinking too much
I'm going to shoot heroin into my jacobs, hopefully then i wont ever have to see Ma double dip again.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

what's on your menus? everyone have their grills at the ready? gas or charcoal?

my sons just built me a nice brick grill outside, nothing fancy. i have some apple wood from pruning the trees, i wish i had mesquite. i know, you can buy the chunks of various woods.

[Image: how_to_grill_the_perfect_steak.jpg]

The grill is out and ready for use! We will probably cook up some chicken and burgers. I got some nice hot dogs from the butcher too. The boys and I will probably go to the lake on Sunday. Grandpa has the boat in the water. However, the water temp in Lake George is still in the 50's so I will not be going in. Brrrr.

Gas grill. I have no idea what's on the menu yet. I sorta/kinda have a plan of action but I won't know for sure until I actually get to the store. It will all come together as I wander the market.
stay away from the pink slime ground beef...
Working. Good money, easy shift. But the G/f has already laid out hints for me to come spend some time. I may...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

I buy the majority of our food from the Amish market and it's all free of the crap one often finds at a regular grocery store.
i had an idea today, there is never enough room in fridge for a watermelon, lots of canned soda/beer, etc.
so i have this HUGE boat/marine cooler i brought up here from the Keys. i don't know quart size, but i could get Maggot in it! hah
i'm going to drag it out of basement and wash it and use it outside all summer. will simply have to keep making ice.

[Image: 19999-3-lg.jpg]

Grilling hot dogs and hamburgers in the backyard, helping out at the Knights of Columbus BBQ, perusing the village tag sale.
Spending the weekend at the VA hospital.