Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND*
(05-23-2012, 03:00 PM)Sterling Wrote: Spending the weekend at the VA hospital.

Volunteering?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yes. [smartass font] I mingle with the damaged and the broken to feel good about myself. [/smartass font]

It's one of many things we do for Vets and Wounded Warriors.
(05-23-2012, 04:06 PM)Sterling Wrote: Yes. [smartass font] I mingle with the damaged and the broken to feel good about myself. [/smartass font]

I wasn't being a smartass. I was actually impressed wth the idea that you would give up a long weekend to do something nice for someone else.
@Ramsey...what are you doing this weekend? Its always my freaking birthday on memorial day weekend and its always the first big outdoor after cabinfever party type weekend up here in the sticks so we cookout like a motherfucker. Jam bands, beer, volleyball and FOOD.

whatcha doing? Blowing-kisses
(05-23-2012, 04:06 PM)Sterling Wrote: Yes. [smartass font] I mingle with the damaged and the broken to feel good about myself. [/smartass font]

I worked two years at the Bennington Veterans Home, so I can relate.
(05-23-2012, 09:29 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: @Ramsey...what are you doing this weekend? Its always my freaking birthday on memorial day weekend and its always the first big outdoor after cabinfever party type weekend up here in the sticks so we cookout like a motherfucker. Jam bands, beer, volleyball and FOOD.

whatcha doing? Blowing-kisses

Oh doing some yard work. Probably going to Lake George Sunday. Grampa has the boat in the water. However, I will not be going in the water cuz the water temp is still in the 50's. Getting ready to go to Hotlanta to bring my brother up here.
My friend has a metal band so we have them set uo to play in the back yard. Also going to roast a whole pig, get a couple of keggars and maybe an 8 ball.

JK. We're going to Downtown Disney and Epcot. Not my favorite thing to do since I've already been there 50 times, but we have a friend visiting from Switzerland and we have to show her something around this shithole besides the beach.
An 8 ball ahahahaa haven't heard that term in a whle.
(05-23-2012, 09:53 PM)sally Wrote: My friend has a metal band so we have them set uo to play in the back yard. Also going to roast a whole pig, get a couple of keggars and maybe an 8 ball.

JK.

Damn. And I was going to PM for an invite.

I love pork parties.

*Goat isn't the same. Who the fuck eats a damn goat?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm going to ma's or sally's. Ha! Just kidding. I'm letting my boys play hookey tomorrow and we're going to hit the beach or a zoo or something, whatever they want. Then its parties, babecues, parades and the triathalon.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
My kids don't have school tomorrow. They get an extra day for the holiday weekend because they had unused snow days.
Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend, I will be working as we had our long weekend last week in which I spent throwing a joint birthday party for my 2 yr old and our friends little girl. It was fun, but tiring, a kids party is way more work then any adult party where you can just give the person some BBQ and a beer and they are happy.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(05-23-2012, 10:36 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 09:53 PM)sally Wrote: My friend has a metal band so we have them set uo to play in the back yard. Also going to roast a whole pig, get a couple of keggars and maybe an 8 ball.

JK.

Damn. And I was going to PM for an invite.

I love pork parties.

*Goat isn't the same. Who the fuck eats a damn goat?

Once you're halfway thru an 8ball I don't think you give a fuck one way or the other.
A couple of lines and you won't want to eat anything anyway. I mean not that I would know. I just heard that. (cough cough)
Memorial Day is the start of the tourist season around here, this is what it looks like trying to get over the bridges all the time, from now to Labor Day. i stay in my own backyard!

hello shark food!
Hibye hah

[Image: JAWS1.jpg]

[Image: 539w.jpg]

[Image: cape_traffic_052209.jpg]

[Image: wiggs_traffic1_met__1243336681_2245.jpg]

(05-24-2012, 10:33 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Once you're halfway thru an 8ball I don't think you give a fuck one way or the other.

I miss 8balls. I should probably be ashamed of that, but I'm really not. If I think real hard, I can still smell the ether...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-24-2012, 01:02 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Memorial Day is the start of the tourist season around here, this is what it looks like trying to get over the bridges all the time, from now to Labor Day. i stay in my own backyard!

hello shark food!
Hibye hah

[Image: JAWS1.jpg]

[Image: cape_traffic_052209.jpg]

[Image: wiggs_traffic1_met__1243336681_2245.jpg]

GAAAA I've been on that damn bridge and road. My ex used to be in love with Provincetown, which was a little ironic considering what a prude she was. We went out there a couple times back in the day and I used to dread this part of the drive. Ridiculous traffic...
fuck, thats the bridge to cape cod Bass Ass Grin
(05-24-2012, 08:54 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 10:33 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Once you're halfway thru an 8ball I don't think you give a fuck one way or the other.

I miss 8balls. I should probably be ashamed of that, but I'm really not. If I think real hard, I can still smell the ether...

Me too. God, the things I could accomplish!
33,000 flags on Boston Common

[Image: article-2150110-134C8F43000005DC-841_638x400.jpg]