Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vanity Political Thread for Dick
Bass Ass Grin

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...tizen?lite

Arizona's secretary of state said on Wednesday he has received information from state officials in Hawaii that verifies Barack Obama's birth records, satisfying criteria to put the president on the November ballot in the state.

Ken Bennett, who in addition to his secretary of state duties serves as Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign co-chairman in Arizona, made a request to authorities in Hawaii on March 30 about Obama's birth records on behalf of more than 4,000 constituents, his office said.

Bennett said in a statement that he received verification on Tuesday of Obama's birth from the officials in Hawaii in lieu of a certified birth certificate.

"Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March," Bennett said.

"They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files. ... I consider the matter closed," he added.

Most Republican critics of Obama have given up pushing discredited, long-running allegations that he was not born in the United States, as required by the U.S. Constitution to become president. Obama, a Democrat, is seeking re-election on November 6. Romney is the presumptive Republican challenger.

Bennett said last week that, while he did not buy into the "birther belief," he was attempting to confirm that Obama's name can appear on Arizona's presidential ballot. So-called birthers contend Obama was not born in the United states.

Democrats in the state last week accused Bennett of sacrificing common sense to secure "cheap political points," and said that Arizona deserved better.

The White House has denied repeated claims that Obama was not born in the United States. Last year, Obama released a longer version of his birth certificate to try to put to rest speculation that he was not born in the country.

In March, an Arizona sheriff declared Obama's birth certificate a forgery following an investigation by a "volunteer posse," or group of untrained citizens, acting at the request of conservative Tea Party activists in the Phoenix area.

Not content with Bennett's probe, the office of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said on Wednesday that an investigator with this volunteer posse and a deputy detective had been sent to Hawaii in recent days to carry out their own investigation.

The U.S. Justice Department filed suit against Arpaio on May 10, accusing him of civil rights violations and saying he and his office intentionally engaged in racial profiling and unlawful arrest of Latinos in violation of their constitutional rights. Arpaio vowed to fight the suit.
Dick, I has another Gentlemen's Bet for you.

Arpaio wil be being buttfucked by several of the gents he's incarcerated for xmas.
[Image: 1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif]
I will send joe some money to help him enforce Title 8 of the federal immigration law.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

LOL can you see the gif in the post above you?
no.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

The birther issue will never die.
(05-24-2012, 11:08 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: LOL can you see the gif in the post above you?

No, I can't see it, It doesn't matter though.

Your premise is faulty at the Federal level.

The President has no authority in immigration all the power lay in the hands of Congress.

Holder is a racist,He is the one that should be standing trial for his involvement with fast and furious.

Obama should have removed him, but something about not having any integrity stopped him.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

The administration needs to be more forthcoming and accountable regarding the Fast and Furious nightmare, I agree.

Dick, even your buddy Van Jonese laid into Holder about it last week on a radio program; he basically accused Holder of not being concerned enough about the botched operation because most of the victims are Hispanic.
Dont derail this thread, asshats. Obama was declared a citizen in Arizona based on the info Hawaii sent them. That's what this is about. I dont give a fuck about Holder or Arpaio.
(05-24-2012, 12:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The administration needs to be more forthcoming and accountable regarding the Fast and Furious nightmare, I agree.

Dick, even your buddy Van Jonese layed into Holder about it last week on a radio program; he basically accused Holder of not being concerned enough about the botched operation because most of the victims are Hispanic.

Please disregard the blatant unapologetic communist racist calling someone else racist.
John Adams

(05-24-2012, 12:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Please disregard the blatant unapologetic communist racist calling someone else racist.

I was surprised by it, considering some of the accusations levied against Jones himself. Not putting much stock in Jones' comments on the matter though.
(05-24-2012, 11:48 AM)username Wrote: The birther issue will never die.

Right. Obama should just put a copy of his birth certificate on the internet and end this nonsense.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-24-2012, 03:00 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 11:48 AM)username Wrote: The birther issue will never die.

Right. Obama should just put a copy of his birth certificate on the internet and end this nonsense.

He has already posted 2 different ones to the internet.
John Adams

(05-24-2012, 03:00 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Right. Obama should just put a copy of his birth certificate on the internet and end this nonsense.

No other president in history has been required to do this, why the fuck should Obama?

All this birther shit is just poorly disguised racism.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-28-2012, 09:30 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 03:00 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Right. Obama should just put a copy of his birth certificate on the internet and end this nonsense.

No other president in history has been required to do this, why the fuck should Obama?

All this birther shit is just poorly disguised racism.

Every President has been vetted for qualifications.

This just shows how ignorant you are to believe the crap about "no other President" has been asked to do this.

I can find Bushs,Clintons and even Reagans school records, I can find their college records,birth records, just about anything I want to know about the Presidents all the way back to Washinton and and even further to our first first Presidnt.

but I can't see shit about Obama, no school records, no college records and in reality no birth certificate.

Good luck with your campaign of bullshit, I seem to remember that you don't live in the US, is that true or not?
John Adams

oh and can you find their Birth Certificates? Lets see Bill's. Let's see Bush's?

I didn't think so. CN is right. It's just very thinly disguised racism at it's worst.
Knock yourself out shit bird.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/28/sea...d-results/
John Adams