Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Queen Elizabeth's Panties For Sale
http://www.newsoxy.com/odd/queen-elizabe...72802.html

[Image: queen-elizabeth-panties-18k-e1337849676283.jpg]

It seems eBay can sell anything, including Queen Elizabeth’s previously used panties, after a mystery buyer snatched them for $18k. The undergarments were left on a private plane in Chile and are from the estate of the late “Baron” Joseph de Bicske Dobronyi.

But after a cyber auction consisting of 18 total bids, one buyer emerged victorious. So far, his identity has not been revealed.

There, it is claimed, they were picked up by the pilot and given to his friend, Hungarian-born Dobronyi.

After the latter died in 2010, it is said his family discovered the garment and are now auctioning it on internet site eBay.

The knickers, listed as an “item that has been previously used”, are advertised as being in good condition, despite some yellowing with age.

They have four small pearl-like buttons and a monogram of the Royal crown, along with two flowers on a stem with leaves, and are hemmed with crocheted lace.

The undergarment, which has a 26 inch waist and is 16 inches long, is advertised on the website as a “once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire and own a piece of collectable Royal memorabilia.”

“Since Buckingham Palace or the garment maker have not confirm or deny the authenticity that this pair of underpants are from Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, the estate cannot confirm its provenance and it is the buyer’s responsibility to do that on their own before bidding,” the listing stated.

“In either case this is an excellent example of a vintage undergarment of that era and very collectable,” it added.

Hungarian-born Dobronyi is an aristocrat, art collector, traveller and Playboy. He made a $15,000 emerald and diamond peacock brooch, which Prince Carl Bernadotte of Sweden presented to Princess Elizabeth upon her engagement to Prince Phillip.
I like that style. Dramaqueen
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
LOL I would buy that and use it as a security blanket. I'm a fan of the Royal family
Fly the flag.
I wonder if they have a butt skid on them. I'd pay extra for that.
Commando Cunt Queen
Mebbe they fell out of her suitcase.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(05-24-2012, 06:39 PM)username Wrote: I wonder if they have a butt skid on them. I'd pay extra for that.

What the hell has come over you? Explosive poop talk & now butt skids.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-25-2012, 06:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 06:39 PM)username Wrote: I wonder if they have a butt skid on them. I'd pay extra for that.

Correction. The butt skid comment came before the poop post.

Neither was true but if it's really bothering you, I'd be happy to get more raunchy and graphic cuz I'm nice like that.

Maybe I should write a dirty sex story. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(05-25-2012, 07:28 PM)username Wrote: Neither was true

LIES!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
compare with Queen Victoria's knickers Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

[Image: BigGirlPanties1.gif]

[Image: DBAD3A27432D59F22C81F5A40EE7F.jpg]

[Image: 111101victoriasbloomers.grid-4x2.jpg]

[Image: dd3d45df167dd0e0f68d6de656b8a845.jpg]

(05-25-2012, 07:29 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 07:28 PM)username Wrote: Neither was true

LIES!

It was quite amazing how the explosive diarrhea had the opposite effect of sucking all the oxygen out of the stall and leaving a scent resembling that of a rotting corpse in the bathroom.

Shut up! I kid, dammit! Didn't happen. At least not today.

hah
(05-25-2012, 07:28 PM)username Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 06:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Correction. The butt skid comment came before the poop post.

Neither was true but if it's really bothering you, I'd be happy to get more raunchy and graphic cuz I'm nice like that.

Maybe I should write a dirty sex story. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Maybe we should start an "Exquisite Corpse" style dirty sex narrative in the adult section.
(05-25-2012, 07:28 PM)username Wrote: if it's really bothering you, I'd be happy to get more raunchy and graphic cuz I'm nice like that.

[Image: slap.gif] I can't stand disgusting human body function talk. Gross bitch.
Queen Victoria was a big woman.
She wore big pants so she could govern.
They auctioned them off after she died.
now they hang in a frame by the fireside.
A gallus young Scotsman ca'ed Rab
Wiz guzzlin' his doner kebab
He coughed up some gristle
Three eyeba's -- a Thistle!!
Frae noo its a haggis fur Rab
hah awww c'mon you made that up!
[Image: article-2158695-1397A457000005DC-56_636x319.jpg]

[Image: article-2158695-13960098000005DC-554_634x858.jpg]

[Image: article-2158695-1397351D000005DC-899_634x589.jpg]

Queen Victoria in a similar mourning outfit with her daughter Princess Alice's husband and children in 1879 two months after Alice's death

When her beloved Albert died suddenly in 1861 Queen Victoria plunged into deep mourning until her death 40 years later.

Such was the monarch's grief she only wore black for the rest of her life and tried to avoid public appearances.
Now an entire mourning outfit, including a skirt with 43" waist and monogrammed silk bloomers, is set to go under the hammer on June 30.

more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1xhlAJMYG

15th century

Austria

[Image: bra20n-1-web.jpg]

[Image: bra20n-2-web.jpg]

While excavating Lengberg Castle in 2008, a group of archaeologists led by the University of Innsbruck’s Dr. Harald Stadler unearthed a sack from a recess in the floor. Inside, they found underwear, shoes and four linen pieces that looked like bras.

Many people believe the modern bra was invented after corsets, and was a revolutionary result of late 19th and early 20th century style and engineering. But the "treasure chest" of chest wear suggests that the bra as we know it is just the most recent overhaul in a long line of similarly shaped breast supports.

"(The find) reminds people not to assume we already know everything, and to keep an open mind to possible new discoveries about our history," said Beatrix Nutz, a member of Stadler's team who he commissioned to research the textiles in 2009.

“I don’t think they quite revolutionize the history of underwear, but this find certainly will modify it,” says Valerie Steele, director and chief curator of the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology, who was not involved in the research. “I think it means people should go back and look a bit more carefully at other garments and images in antiquities collections, to focus on something that may be more ignored."

The four newly discovered bras include two that resemble crop tops with bag-like cups, a decorated piece with thick shoulder straps and bags, and one that surprised Nutz with its similarity to lingerie in the 20th century.

“The one that I myself like to compare to a modern ‘long-line bra’ does look as if it could have been fashioned not 100 years ago,” Nutz said of the bra, which has thin straps and minimal cups. “The radiocarbon dates proved otherwise.”

Two of bras – in addition to a pair of underpants, a girls dress and a shirt fragment – have been carbon dated to the 15th centuries, Nutz said.

I'm very surprised that panties from the 15th century would resemble a string bikini bottom.
(05-26-2012, 08:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 07:28 PM)username Wrote: if it's really bothering you, I'd be happy to get more raunchy and graphic cuz I'm nice like that.

[Image: slap.gif] I can't stand disgusting human body function talk. Gross bitch.

Like when you go to Subway and get a yummy foot longer 'cept the mayo's a bit turned and you get projectile hershey squirts?