Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If you were stuck on a deserted island
Someone threw up in my lean-to.
whose bikini bottoms are these?

*sigh* Serenity. No one knows where I've hung my hammock. Relaxed Drink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would prefer a cruise down a Scandanavian Fjord to a desert island.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-03-2012, 01:54 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I would prefer a cruise down a Scandanavian Fjord to a desert island.

scandinavia has deserts?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Desert islands hold no appeal for me.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-03-2012, 02:00 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Desert islands hold no appeal for me.

How about a deserted Island? which is what this one was before we got there.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-03-2012, 01:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 01:54 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I would prefer a cruise down a Scandanavian Fjord to a desert island.

scandinavia has deserts?

sure does!

[Image: 20081021-aqkafe-dessert-princess.jpg]
to arms! PIRATES!
or is it the pirate party??

[Image: airport_logo.jpg]

[Image: pirateshipwithpiratesmileys.gif][Image: mermaid.gif][Image: mermaid.gif][Image: mermaid.gif]

(06-04-2012, 09:11 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: to arms! PIRATES!
or is it the pirate party??

[Image: airport_logo.jpg]

[Image: pirateshipwithpiratesmileys.gif][Image: mermaid.gif][Image: mermaid.gif][Image: mermaid.gif]

Fetch the Rum wench.
John Adams

right after you roast the goat. hah

LUAU tomorrow! Dick and MS cook!

[Image: Roasted-puaa-500x500.jpg]

I took in a luau at Smith's Tropical Paradise when I was in Kauai in January.

http://www.smithskauai.com/luau.html

It was done very well, with unlimited Mai Tai's. However, we're pretty sure they conspired to put almost zero rum in them.

Looking at LC's photo reminded me of watching these two young guys try to dig the pig up. They were working hard to unearth it.

Great food, and the show after the meal was really well done.

P.S. I don't need to go to another luau ever again, though. Just give me a pulled pork sandwich, and my choice of beverage, and I'll be happier.
I did the Luau bit when I took my boy to Hawaii, it was interesting. The fun part was we happened to go to the same one as the Colorado Buffalo football team when they were there for some big game, and they were there with all their families and squeezes so it made for a raucous night. Bad part was the joint was so crowded we had shitty seats and the food took forever and there were lines all over the place for bathrooms etc. Kind of a pain. But we did get a couple decent pics of college football stars in hula skirts and whatnot, shoulda tried to sell them to Sports Illustrated I guess.
MS demonstrates fire dance~~ 28

[Image: oahu-attractions-germaines-luau-fire-full.jpg]

Nice hat. Fucker's a 36DD
I wish I'd grabbed my razor before the ship went down...

[Image: hairy-legs.jpg]
Dickie is ready hah

[Image: 2447022492_95debd31a2.jpg]

Bloody ass pirate hah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

[quote='Lady Cop' pid='252665' dateline='1338930868']
Dickie is ready hah

[Image: 2447022492_95debd31a2.jpg] LC, you know that's bullshit, I'm slim and trim and tall.

with just a little gray in my mustache and none in my hair.
John Adams

Ma and Maggot participate in conch-blowing~~((BLAAAAARP))

[Image: 3720053398_b8f065cf3b_z.jpg]

[Image: bw-with-pu.jpg]