Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Klan Rally Tonight! bring your own sheet.
(07-06-2012, 09:10 PM)Riotgear Wrote: A.....swingandamiss.

au contraire Bullseye.
(07-06-2012, 09:07 PM)Riotgear Wrote: What are we going to do with all these displaced foxes?

Why, place them on my buddy list, of course.
I'm not sure why some of you think you are any better than any good ol' boy. I'd rather know a simple person with honor than you pretentious fuckers. You don't seem to be making each other very happy, either. (Besides Gear and OBK. They seem to make each other very happy.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
HEY WHO YOU CALLING HAPPY!?!?
(07-06-2012, 09:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 09:10 PM)Riotgear Wrote: A.....swingandamiss.

au contraire Bullseye.

Ooo is that french?
OBK I trust you've added the others to your buddy list now that you've discovered the power that's literally at you finger tips?

Why, I just added Aussie and look how we're getting on. It's a magic bullet my friend. Hell, it's even got Cracker wanting to come on out to good ol' N. County to hang with us. At least that's how I read her.
I now have more buddies (or, is it, 'buddys'?) here than I do Facebook friends.

Thanks Duchess!
(07-06-2012, 10:16 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Hell, it's even got Cracker wanting to come on out to good ol' N. County to hang with us. At least that's how I read her.

Cracker hates fucking flatlanders.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Cracker want a polly?
What's a flatlander? Give me a break OK? I just found out I'm a redneck. WTF does that mean anyway?

All I wanted to do is fuck Aussie's mouth and here I'm am all lost and shit.
A flatlander is generally an ignorant person (who doesn't know what flatlander means and is constantly requesting other give him/her a break) who goes around speaking luscious desires of bonking others in the mouth region.
Sounds about right.

So when you say generally ignorant - that's better than specifically ignorant yes?
(07-06-2012, 09:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm not sure why some of you think you are any better than any good ol' boy. I'd rather know a simple person with honor than you pretentious fuckers. You don't seem to be making each other very happy, either. (Besides Gear and OBK. They seem to make each other very happy.)

Are you looking back in a bad mood again?
(07-06-2012, 10:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Sounds about right.

So when you say generally ignorant - that's better than specifically ignorant yes?

Shoot.

I don't know.
Hey Aussie - Wanna hear the story about how early christians hyjacked the story of Mary and baby Jesus from the Cult of Isis and baby Horus?
^
I prayed and was told that didn't happen.
(07-06-2012, 10:39 PM)Riotgear Wrote: What's a flatlander?

You don't know?

That's what people from the mountainous regions of Cali call you fuckers. We are natural enemies. Water war, I think. Or maybe the way you talk. Not sure, really.
(07-06-2012, 10:46 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Are you looking back in a bad mood again?

No. And am I ever in a good mood?

I don't come here to sprinkle goodness and light on you assholes.
I wish you would reconsider.
(07-06-2012, 10:52 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 10:39 PM)Riotgear Wrote: What's a flatlander?

You don't know?

That's what people from the mountainous regions of Cali call you fuckers. We are natural enemies. Water war, I think. Or maybe the way you talk. Not sure, really.

The thing is we don't have a name for everyone else. Until just now I didn't know there was mountainous regions in Ca. You must be talking about tweakers. For that it's better to go...well..pretty much anywhere but where I'm sitting.