Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hey OBK
What have you been up to since you've been gone? Enjoying your retirement or do you miss working?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Traveling and the typical stuff. I am back at work though- just a different agency.
I missed working actually (and, surprisingly, even to me). 50 is too young to retire though.

I've been catching up on these forums. Still MOCK, no doubt, but members can get a word in edgewise. I don't recall that always being the case.

Anyone have the latest on Sinister and her convict boyfriend?
I did enjoy her style although I can see why she rubbed many people here the wrong way.

Was I the only fool to contribute to her legal fund?
(Feel kind of foolish for that, in hindsight.)
(husband) he dumped her when he got out of the joint.

PrisonRun1

So she's living on the $23.00 monthly spousal support the State forces him to pay?
Damn ...........paint anything yet? Like an ocean wave or a dog catching a ball?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-06-2012, 09:49 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Was I the only fool to contribute to her legal fund?
(Feel kind of foolish for that, in hindsight.)

Were you trying to fuck her? Because I don't understand...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
No, and thus the foolish feeling.
Did you feel badly for the murderer? Please explain your actions.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
There was a glimmer- a flickering, if you will- of hope, just a nano second of doubt, when I thought just possibly, just maybe, he was perhaps innocent.
(Of course that emotion gave way to fact and evidence and his subsequent conviction.)
I think she sent you naked pictures. You can't lie to Cracker.
(06-06-2012, 10:30 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think she sent you naked pictures. You can't lie to Cracker.

No, didn't contribute enough.
I got the plastic key ring.
It took a "gift" of $250.00 to get the photos.
You gave Sinister money??? I have to say I am shocked. I would have never thought you would do that.
Well maybe he just tried to help out someone he had a rapour with, that really hard to understand?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Rapour? Did you mean rapport?

I am familiar with the concept of helping others ESAD. I was just suprised OBK helped this particular person seeing as she HATES cops.
Shows you are a weak judge of character.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-07-2012, 10:52 AM)ESAD Wrote: Shows you are a weak judge of character.

You need to stop taking so many drugs because you are clueless.
(06-07-2012, 11:01 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

I would have been insulted but you are an awful judge of character.

(06-07-2012, 11:59 AM)ESAD Wrote:

You're too stoned to be insulted.

I was not questioning OBK's character. I was just surprised given how verbal Sinister was about her hatred of cops that he would send her money. I can see OBK helping out people less fortunate when they really deserve it.
(06-07-2012, 12:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 11:59 AM)ESAD Wrote:

You're too stoned to be insulted.

I was not questioning OBK's character. I was just surprised given how verbal Sinister was about her hatred of cops that he would send her money. I can see OBK helping out people less fortunate when they really deserve it.

I'm under the influence of nothing whatsoever...

Also reading comprehension... get some, I never insinuated that you were questioning OBK's character anywhere not once, I stated you were a awful judge of character, they are completely different things.

Compcoff

Is he LEO?

Cops should have to have a special siggy line or something. Not that I live on the wrong side of the law, just so I know.

Pervs and potheads should, too.

Stupid people don't need to identify themselves. We can tell.

Fatties should maybe give us a heads up, too.