Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
JOINING MOCK
Yep. I want a doorbell like yours.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Gawd. That is terrible.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-11-2012, 12:26 AM)crash Wrote: Yep. I want a doorbell like yours.

You win! hah
(06-10-2012, 09:09 PM)username Wrote:
(06-10-2012, 07:46 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: 106 I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall.

I wish I was banging your head against a wall.

You stupid, tard. You set my warning to expire on June 16th? This is why you'll never be qualified to watch more than stupid televangelists on t.v.

You clearly don't understand the seriousness (and you're unqualified) to properly utilize the Mock warning system.

You're fired.

Pspence is just lucky I hadn't been appointed watch leader yet when she was screwing up those quotes.

Yikes! Trust me I served my time for those screw ups. It was the perfect storm of me:

a) using an unfamiliar iPod thingee from being used to using a laptop. You merely brush against something and the /()&@ took off on its own.

b) me being tired, hungry and an asshole to someone I have great respect for.

c). Yes, I'm dumb as a turnip about techie things. I had to take xanax at the mere thought of learning a computer at work. I get by fine but let's put it this way...no one ever comes up and says Hey, would you see what the problem is on my computer?

d). I still want someone to explain the mock warning system to me ...all of a sudden this alarm thing will go off saying its a warning and I'm thinking, what the &@$) have I done now and it will say someone else's name. What's up with that? Whew at least it's not me.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Why are you using symbols to indicate profanity?

You can expect a visit from User, I've just sent her a memo & your name is at the top of today's shit list.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-10-2012, 07:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(06-10-2012, 07:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: So leave me out of it.

You don't get it do you? It's not about you.

(06-10-2012, 07:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: "hey stop insulting me and go insult Ramsey instead."

That is not what I said, and you are even using quotes to misquote what I said.

(06-10-2012, 07:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: So stand up and go toe to toe with User yourself.

Actually, the banter I have been having with User has been fun. I have enjoyed it. It was not hostile and I have been matching her 'toe to toe' as you put it.

You know Ramsey, given that I am someone who does not give you a hard time I find it quite astounding that you have taken this stand against me.

Don't misquote me, and if someone mentions your name, the subject does not necessarily mean it's about you or insulting to you. Get it? Got it? Good.

I guess you told me huh?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-11-2012, 06:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Why are you using symbols to indicate profanity?

You can expect a visit from User, I've just sent her a memo & your name is at the top of today's shit list.

I'm following her...fucking cunts always get away.

I find it somewhat disturbing that the neighborhood watch leader is currently the only Mock member with a warning. There seems to be a total lack of respect for authority around here.
(06-11-2012, 06:42 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why are you using symbols to indicate profanity?

They weren't even very good symbols. I didn't recognize them as profanity, I thought she just had a seizure or something.
(06-11-2012, 11:15 AM)username Wrote: There seems to be a total lack of respect for authority around here.

You ain't kiddin'.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-11-2012, 12:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 11:15 AM)username Wrote: There seems to be a total lack of respect for authority around here.

You ain't kiddin'.

I respect Duchess.
(06-11-2012, 01:20 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I respect Duchess.

Yeah and you do a damn good job kissing her ass while simultaneously insulting LC.
(06-11-2012, 11:15 AM)username Wrote: I'm following her...fucking cunts always get away.

hah

There is something wrong with you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-11-2012, 01:42 PM)username Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 01:20 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I respect Duchess.

Yeah and you do a damn good job kissing her ass while simultaneously insulting LC.

My bad. I respect LC as well. You? The jury is still out.
You have to stick your finger in a deer's asshole to get her to answer her door, what do you expect? and like Dick says, what about that flagpole holder?