Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey Zero balls
Post a picture in the members photos thread, I notice you don't have one in there.

Come on chicken shit post up a picture of your fucked up self.

I promise "but since im a liar it could happen anyway" I won't put a monkey dick in your mouth or a donkey dick up your ass or some fucked up shit like that.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Courtesy post.
(06-11-2012, 09:28 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Courtesy post.

One zero balls is as good as the next.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Why the hostility towards Zero Balls?

Did I miss something?

I don't feel like reading every thread, just give me the quick synopsis (without all the boring details).
I like a lot of the pictures that Zero posts and have even kind of collaborated with her over a few that involved me.

That said, I'd like to see Zero express her opinions more often with words in place of photos. Hard to debate a picture. As I always told my kids, "use your words". Smiley_emoticons_slash
I love Zerospheres Mock Theology.
I can't stand the stupid bitch.

No one can post a fucking picture/or image of any kind without the cunt taking it.

fucking ridiculous bullshit is all she is about.
John Adams

(06-11-2012, 02:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: No one can post a fucking picture/or image of any kind without the cunt taking it.

When you say "taking it" do you mean outside of the forum? Do you think she has them posted elsewhere?
I saw him get upset when I posted that little dog sleeping and she shopped his response onto the pic I posted.
When you have a no integrity bitch who can say what the fuck her trip is user?

Ma, a shopped pic here and a shopped pic there is no big deal and can be fun and interesting , take a look around it's in every fucking thread every forum and all of it just the same tired bullshit.

She has yet to post a pic of herself and that was the thought and intention of this thread, posta fucking picture zero balls, let us fuck around with your picture.
John Adams

^lol
(06-11-2012, 02:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote: zero balls

It's all about genitalia with you Dick.