Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
JOINING MOCK
I floated at 33 with a put at 26. I still have 3 weeks on the float. Floated 75 shares. was going to do a hundred but Im basically a puss in this game.
When NASDAQ pays out that 40 mil it'll be DIVE CAPTAIN time. Everyone will get out to break even at that point. I think you're looking at an 8 dollar stock when all's said and done.
Actually people trying to rip into me just makes me dig my heels in. I enjoy playing with words.
(06-07-2012, 09:37 PM)Donovan Wrote: Actually people trying to rip into me just makes me dig my heels in. I enjoy playing with words.

High heels work well eh?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-07-2012, 01:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Did you join Mock without being aware of the type of site this is?

Nope. Just knew it was better than WordForge, Troll Valhalla, Bastard Factory, ShatteredCorpse and the Ranters.
(06-07-2012, 10:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Nope. Just knew it was better than WordForge, Troll Valhalla, Bastard Factory, ShatteredCorpse and the Ranters.

Definitely not stripper names...

So who are you at my favorite board?

A pm is sweet.
(06-07-2012, 09:37 PM)Donovan Wrote: Actually people trying to rip into me just makes me dig my heels in. I enjoy playing with words.

omg I was Mocking. Nevermind...I take it back. Sorry you got your hair up. U need to start posting somewhere again.

If by, "words" you mean ball sack(s) on your chin, then by all means, carry-on.
(06-07-2012, 10:33 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:

A pm is sweet.

I thought Mock was your favorite board. If so, he's Clang.

How many boards do you post on, Ma?
30? I forget. My OCD is an affliction, as is my paranoid schizophrenia.
However currently my attention is focused on 4 boards, nosy owned bitch.
(06-07-2012, 10:33 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:

A pm is sweet.

A bm is sweet too when you eat alot of candy.Blowing-kisses

I'm me at your favorite board.
(06-07-2012, 11:12 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: However currently my attention is focused on 4 boards, nosy owned bitch.

Dummy. You were the one who asked which of your favorite boards he posted on and whined for a pm. Needy nag hag.
(06-07-2012, 10:41 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:

If by, "words" you mean ball sack(s) on your chin, then by all means, carry-on.

If by "hilarious" you meant to write the opposite of what hilarious is...you did it correctly.
(06-07-2012, 01:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 01:13 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Post the comment that made you start this thread Bass Ass Grin

What follows was posted in response to another Member saying she missed the initiation & torture...

There should be a warnIng label.

I was just joking when I said that. When I first joined i should have gotten the drift with the name, Mock, duhhh....And you guys have it all written out clearly...i just neglected to read it and just jumped right in....i felt like the new little fat kid in recess that wanted to play with the cool kids on the merry-go-round but kept getting pushed off by a couple of the bigger kids. But i was going to keep jumping on until i could squeeze in and find a little place. Cause shit, it was the fastest, shiniest, most exciting ride on the playground....

I have to admit i was taken aback initially with some of the insults i received and I'm older, a business person, allegedly mentally sane (although that would be greatly disputed by my children, husband and friends)...i digress....There were a couple of times at first i had to grab myself and say, "for {#%+] sake, you are a grown woman, are you going to allow this virtual stranger on the Internet to rob yourself of a moments joy? Get back up on that damn ride before I kick your ass".

As funny as that seems now, I think we need to be sensitive to new members who might be depressed/off balance or just plain bat shit crazy who might go blow their heads off instead of those coming from a healthy perspective and seeing Mock for what it truly is. A really cool place to come and laugh ...I can grab a glass of wine, sit down after a stressful day at work and just laugh out loud at the things you guys come up with to say to each other...Some of you guys could write for Saturday Night Live...

I also love the intellectual conversations about current issues from all different sides....very stimulating ....yet I can drink my wine and be in my pajamas...also helps me from jumping off a bridge of boredom when my husband is watching some dumb ass show like the one last night about people grabbing cat fish with their hands. Shoot me.

And the icing on the cake for me is the true crime component. And we have a real police officer who can give us her perspective along with the sexy yet classy Duchess to navigate...I'm in heaven with my teeny little spot on the merry-go-round....no warning label needed...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
For fucks sake stop writing all that logical, common sense, old person stuff. I'm going to end up having to half like you...

Gah...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Don't worry you'll get old too, soon enough.
(06-07-2012, 09:41 PM)Maggot Wrote:

High heels work well eh?

A brick in my purse works too. What is it with you people? This joint is crawling with desperately horny cougars and I'M the guy every man here keeps trying to flirt with. I knew it was a mistake posting the longhair shot...
(06-07-2012, 10:34 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:

omg I was Mocking. Nevermind...I take it back. Sorry you got your hair up. U need to start posting somewhere again.

So was I. Pretend indignance is fun. Old troll habit, almost a reflex. Sorry bout that. Anyway, I haven't left that other joint but there ain't much to talk about right now. Kinda quiet. I like an audience for my incredible cleverness.
And I think it's pretty clear who Clang is. But I ain't telling.