Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
JOINING MOCK
(06-08-2012, 08:45 AM)Donovan Wrote: What is it with you people?

Please don't include me in your generalizations. Thanks!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-08-2012, 09:08 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 08:45 AM)Donovan Wrote: What is it with you people?

Please don't include me in your generalizations. Thanks!

I didn't, I consider you one of the smoking hot girls these knuckleheads SHOULD be flirting with instead of worrying whether I had more balls to the face than Yogi Berra. If you flirted with me I'd be totally turned on even if you're not a teacher. Come to think of it, I'd be pretty turned on if you were flirting with the girls...yeah I'm a pig.
(06-08-2012, 09:04 AM)Donovan Wrote: And I think it's pretty clear who Clang is. But I ain't telling.

Whew! Thanks.

Damn, and I thought I was being vague and mysterious enough not to leave any obvious clues as to my identity. Though I might have dropped a few hints here and there when I thought nobody was reading/responding to my posts.
Duals/alts are boring. Especially when hiding one's persona in the process.

:yawns:
(06-08-2012, 10:09 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 09:04 AM)Donovan Wrote: And I think it's pretty clear who Clang is. But I ain't telling.

Whew! Thanks.

Damn, and I thought I was being vague and mysterious enough not to leave any obvious clues as to my identity. Though I might have dropped a few hints here and there when I thought nobody was reading/responding to my posts.

Like my ol' buddy Gear says, there are,"tells". And I have a very good memory for written words. Served me well in school.
Who's 'Gear? You mean like a cog in the wheel?

Sorry, you've lost me....
(06-08-2012, 07:58 AM)pspence Wrote: As funny as that seems now, I think we need to be sensitive to new members who might be depressed/off balance or just plain bat shit crazy who might go blow their heads off instead of those coming from a healthy perspective and seeing Mock for what it truly is.

I don't. They can click the "x" in the red box anytime they want.

If you are suicidal, this maybe isn't the place for you. Don't put yourself up for abuse then whine if you get it.

No bitch (or bastard) is going to edit Cracker. I don't even filter myself half the time...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I bet you'd be delicious filtered with a little cinammon and half and half.
(06-08-2012, 07:58 AM)pspence Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 01:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 01:13 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Post the comment that made you start this thread Bass Ass Grin

What follows was posted in response to another Member saying she missed the initiation & torture...

There should be a warnIng label.

As funny as that seems now, I think we need to be sensitive to new members who might be depressed/off balance or just plain bat shit crazy who might go blow their heads off

ummmmm, don't do it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I think anyone on the internet probably should know enough to wear a cup.
(06-08-2012, 10:11 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Duals/alts are boring. Especially when hiding one's persona in the process.

Didn't really attempt to hide my persona. Just tried to accentuate other aspects of it. Unfortunately the old persona seems to be bleeding through a bit too much.
(06-08-2012, 03:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 10:11 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Duals/alts are boring. Especially when hiding one's persona in the process.

Didn't really attempt to hide my persona. Just tried to accentuate other aspects of it. Unfortunately the old persona seems to be bleeding through a bit too much.

Stick a tampon in it.
I joined under the impression that Sinister and Moose were some kind of weird boyfriend and girlfriend tag team. The rest is history.
(06-08-2012, 07:26 PM)sally Wrote: I joined under the impression that Sinister and Moose were some kind of weird boyfriend and girlfriend tag team. The rest is history.

Wasn't ramsey trying to get in on some of that action?

I joined because I lost a bet.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

At least you act normal. Ma acts like a petunia with a bee up his ass constantly bragging about his little petunia friends Donovan and Esad Love3:
You jelly bro?
(06-08-2012, 07:58 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: You jelly bro?

No, she's sally and not a bro.

Time to get your eyes checked, old man.
(06-08-2012, 07:55 PM)sally Wrote:

At least you act normal. Ma acts like a petunia with a bee up his ass constantly bragging about his little petunia friends Donovan and Esad Love3:

Blowing-kisses
Diversity is a good thing.
(06-08-2012, 09:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 07:58 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: You jelly bro?

No, she's sally and not a bro.

Time to get your eyes checked, old man.

Fuck off.