Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
JOINING MOCK

Did you join Mock without being aware of the type of site this is?

I'm curious to know after reading a comment posted by a Mocker.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I joined having a very vague idea of what it was about. And I mean VERY vague. I like this Mock much better than when I first joined.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Post the comment that made you start this thread Bass Ass Grin
I have no idea still :/
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-07-2012, 01:13 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Post the comment that made you start this thread Bass Ass Grin

What follows was posted in response to another Member saying she missed the initiation & torture...

There should be a warnIng label.
Ahh it was a response to UN.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Yeah. I had a WTF moment when I read it.
I thought the name WAS the warning label.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-07-2012, 01:30 PM)Cracker Wrote: I thought the name WAS the warning label.

Odd how some don't pick up on that, huh? Smiley_emoticons_slash
I think they do. They just throw the victim card because that will buy you sympathy at most sites. Here it is more of an invitation.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

We had one person leave in a huff after exclaiming, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT! All we could do was laugh & mock her more.
I think she was being facetious. There is no way one would not read through a board before joining or posting. Right? She had to have seen that it wasn't all ice cream and sunshine.
This was my first forum. I had no clue what Mock was all about. I do now though. Bass Ass Grin
You only think you do you retarded food stamp loving bitch!
(06-07-2012, 01:43 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I think she was being facetious. There is no way one would not read through a board before joining or posting. Right? She had to have seen that it wasn't all ice cream and sunshine.

Wait, you mean it ISNT all ice cream and sunshine?

Who farted?

I think we can have an awesome site that's the best of both worlds.
(06-07-2012, 01:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think

You have been warned about this in the past, it's not your best quality.hah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

What is it that makes people think anyone cares? Especially about some flimsy feelings that at their best is nothing but an overcooked ego. I mean if love is what you want join www.cometicklemytonsil.com or something. I just wanted to squish heads every once in a while without feeling guilty. There ya go fuckface.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-07-2012, 01:26 PM)ESAD Wrote: Ahh it was a response to UN.

n/m Found it.
(06-07-2012, 01:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You have been warned about this in the past, it's not your best quality.hah

Hey Paco! I'm sitting under a happy cloud these days, it's good to be me.

Go bother someone you think you have some influence over. Hibye