Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you thought I didn't
Like you yesterday, nothing has changed today.

If this matters to you, that is probably why I didn't like you yesterday or today.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Don't worry shitbird, tomorrow will be the same as today and yesterday I hope you can find some comfort in that.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

[Image: l.jpg]
Your childhood memories suck dude.
John Adams

Your mom sent me that pic of you.
(06-08-2012, 12:36 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Your mom sent me that pic of you.

Are you a spirit guide? my Mom died in 1974.
John Adams

Like Ma was never called shitbird before. That was my name for him for half a decade. It's copyrighted by me and you owe me a fucking dollar every time you use it. Cease and Desist to follow from my lawyer, Disgruntled Panda, atty at law.
You dont want to fuck with the Panda. Here he is serving a subpoena...

[Image: Panda-Might-Just-Dine-Dash-On-This-One.gif]
(06-08-2012, 12:59 PM)Donovan Wrote: Like Ma was never called shitbird before. That was my name for him for half a decade. It's copyrighted by me and you owe me a fucking dollar every time you use it. Cease and Desist to follow from my lawyer, Disgruntled Panda, atty at law.

You don't get to kiss my ass whenever you want to.

I started using the term shitbird in 1967.
John Adams

Copying your Dad, eh?
(06-08-2012, 01:23 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Copying your Dad, eh?

Nope, even though that wouldn't be a bad thing.

I heard the term used at Fort Lewis Washington.

I was there watching one of my Brothers Graduate from basic training, I heard some short little drill instructor call one of his recruits a shitbird and I liked it.

It's been mine ever since.
John Adams