Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*whistles*
Oops. Not sure how I did that. I had a Ramsey moment. hah
Charity reply.

Want to play motor boat?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-08-2012, 01:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Charity reply.

Those women in Turkey are tough.

and covered in hair.

What the fuck are you talking about?
(06-08-2012, 01:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Charity reply.

TARD ALERT
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I saw the fucking baby born on the street shit.

Username is a fucked up Duchess wanna be.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-08-2012, 01:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I saw the fucking baby born on the street shit.

What the hell does that have to do with this post?
(06-08-2012, 01:39 PM)username Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 01:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I saw the fucking baby born on the street shit.

What the hell does that have to do with this post?

Nothing nothing at all with that particular post.

You aren't by chance naked are you?
John Adams

Nah. I'm driving. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-08-2012, 01:31 PM)username Wrote: Oops. Not sure how I did that. I had a Ramsey moment. hah

Are you the new Cracker? You have to mention or refer to me in every post? Beat it freak.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-08-2012, 03:13 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 01:31 PM)username Wrote: Oops. Not sure how I did that. I had a Ramsey moment.

Are you the new Cracker? You have to mention or refer to me in every post? Beat it freak.

I like how you whine about Cracker mentioning you while you post her name ad nauseam.

The only thing I'd like to beat right now is you and your fucked-up, hairy head, ya' stupid dishrag.