Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Perfect Vagina
(06-26-2012, 12:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: All these years I've been enjoying that scenario because it feels so good and I believed that my teachers really liked my back and ass...

As I read my imagination paints a picture for me & that's ^^^^ kinda hot...just sayin'.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-26-2012, 12:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Damn it. All these years I've been enjoying that scenario because it feels so good and I believed that my teachers really liked my back and ass...

Now, I gotta wonder. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I can give you an honest evaluation of that.
(06-26-2012, 12:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 12:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: All these years I've been enjoying that scenario because it feels so good and I believed that my teachers really liked my back and ass...

As I read my imagination paints a picture for me & that's ^^^^ kinda hot...just sayin'.

HotD is probably the biggest freak in Mock.

And I mean that in the best possible way!

Smiley_emoticons_smile
She certainly seems to have the biggest rack.
The perfect vagina is mute.

Most of them are great until they talk.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-26-2012, 02:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The perfect vagina is mute.

[Image: Overkill.gif]
hah
(06-26-2012, 10:48 AM)sally Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 09:13 AM)Donovan Wrote: All the beauty in the world can't mask an ugly soul. Our flaws and blemishes make us who we are and unless some physical trait is adversely affecting your life it's better to go with a natural improvement over surgery.

How do you naturally improve a vagina that looks like a kleenex pulled halfway out of the box?

Lol
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(06-26-2012, 12:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 11:38 AM)Donovan Wrote: Work really closely together and see if you can lick the problem. If that don't work teach her to enjoy doggy style by candlelight. Never saw an ugly pussy but I have had to squint a couple times.

Damn it. All these years I've been enjoying that scenario because it feels so good and I believed that my teachers really liked my back and ass...

Now, I gotta wonder. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

You kill me hair
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(06-26-2012, 02:02 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: She certainly seems to have the biggest rack.

Now wait a minute ...
(06-26-2012, 02:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The perfect vagina is mute.

Hahaha

Don't encourage him for christssake.
(06-27-2012, 06:54 AM)pspence Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 02:02 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: She certainly seems to have the biggest rack.

Now wait a minute ...

Waiting....
The word I was looking for was "petalectomy".

What's a beautiful flower with petals removed? 19
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
She loves me not?
Circumcision in females seems to end up that way.

...Just the opposite for males though, I guess.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(06-26-2012, 10:59 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 09:13 AM)Donovan Wrote: All the beauty in the world can't mask an ugly soul. Our flaws and blemishes make us who we are and unless some physical trait is adversely affecting your life it's better to go with a natural improvement over surgery.

How do you naturally improve a vagina that looks like a kleenex pulled halfway out of the box?

gross! Smiley_emoticons_fies I'm glad my lips are tucked nicely inside. Bass Ass Grin

I have an innie too Smiley_emoticons_wink
^This might be more info than I need to conduct my business as usual.

[Image: coin-purse.jpg]
(07-17-2012, 11:28 PM)krystalshores Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 10:59 AM)JsMom Wrote:

gross! Smiley_emoticons_fies I'm glad my lips are tucked nicely inside. Bass Ass Grin

I have an innie too Smiley_emoticons_wink

Pics or gtfo