Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey MF!! Gotta Question for You!!!
(06-15-2012, 04:06 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I'm thinking of a word...

Pathological.

Then again, I have no frame of historical reference... but it sure seems pretty fucked up.

Some of us that have been here awhile can bring you up to speed on all that pathological stuff. Or, you can just go to the old posts and read it all for yourself. It's quite entertaining when you're bored and have nothing better to do.
(06-15-2012, 04:12 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Some of us that have been here awhile can bring you up to speed on all that pathological stuff. Or, you can just go to the old posts and read it all for yourself. It's quite entertaining when you're bored and have nothing better to do.

It's actually pretty funny reading through the old stuff... but usually there is enough sub-context for me to figure it out.
Evil bitches!
[Image: %5BUNSET%5D.jpg?imgmax=1600]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
She said to ask! hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-15-2012, 03:40 PM)Cracker Wrote: Fuck. She lied about a boyfriend? How many hundreds of times did she post about her imaginary boyfriend?

Scary.

omg, you people are dumb. I DID have younger boyfriend. MF would get all worked up about it so I told him once that I made it up just to get him going. Of course THAT got him going and then I told him that I did in fact have a BF. Got it now??

Love how the Crackass and the F2 jumped on the fact that they thought I lied about it. You two REALLY REALLY need to find another hobby. It's getting to be ridiculous.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-15-2012, 06:55 PM)ramseycat Wrote: omg, you people are dumb. I DID have younger boyfriend. MF would get all worked up about it so I told him once that I made it up just to get him going. Of course THAT got him going and then I told him that I did in fact have a BF. Got it now??

Exactly. You cried wolf and lied to the forum (you can't just lie to one person here, dummy). Although which was the lie and which was the truth remains to be seen.

Anyway, regardless, I can never believe another thing that you post. 54
So you lied about lying.
I bet there is some poor unsuspecting pudgy boy who made himelf two cups of hot chocolate one time in the break room then had to give her one because she has no manners and asked for the second one not realizing it was his lunch because his dad didn't put a twenty in his birthday card, either. He doesn't know she has been making up sexual lies about him online for the last three years.

Who is the real victim?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-15-2012, 03:31 PM)username Wrote: Please come back when you find your credibity.

That would be credibility. 50

If you point out your own errors, they don't count. j/s
(06-15-2012, 07:08 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: So you lied about lying.

I was playing with MF.
So did you break up? Because you have been dating for three or four years...

Is there a ring in your future?

I have questions.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-15-2012, 07:21 PM)Cracker Wrote: I bet there is some poor unsuspecting pudgy boy who made himelf two cups of hot chocolate one time in the break room then had to give her one because she has no manners and asked for the second one not realizing it was his lunch because his dad didn't put a twenty in his birthday card, either. He doesn't know she has been making up sexual lies about him online for the last three years.

Who is the real victim?

The stupid bastard got suckered in, everyone else scatters when they see her hair pop up behind the cubicle on Fridays.
I can usually swing a ring in the first six months. She isn't good at man-catching.

I seriously doubt she has been seriously dating some young kid since 2008.
We haven't forgotten about this.

I had questions.

When did you break up?
WOW! Jesus Ramsey, how can you twist in the wind like this? You ought to own up to what's real and what isn't because I'm amazed at the level of stupidity you're embracing.

I'm pretty sure lying your way out of it isn't going to change anything except everyone's perception of you on the boards. I know it affects mine.

Time to come clean, fuckley. Gotta answer Cracker's questions honestly. Just my opinion of course, not an "order".
(06-16-2012, 03:35 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: WOW! Jesus Ramsey, how can you twist in the wind like this? You ought to own up to what's real and what isn't because I'm amazed at the level of stupidity you're embracing.

I'm pretty sure lying your way out of it isn't going to change anything except everyone's perception of you on the boards. I know it affects mine.

Time to come clean, fuckley. Gotta answer Cracker's questions honestly. Just my opinion of course, not an "order".

Wow, what crawled up your ass?

Yes BF is real. No, we are not seeing each other anymore. He moved about 3 hours away to run his own agency. Back closer to where his family lives. No ring. It was never a relationship that of that type. Although, we had a great time and we really cared about each other, I know that he will want to get married and have kids of his own and I am past that stage of my life. The last time I saw him was in the beginnign of May when he was here on business. Any other questions?

Oh and I was jerking MF's chain saying I only made him up because MF would get so offended by the fact that I was going out with somone 20 years younger. Although, BF did meet my kids I didn't tell them the full nature of our relationship since I knew it was not going to be a long term one. He was a friend and that was that.
(06-16-2012, 04:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-16-2012, 03:35 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: WOW! Jesus Ramsey, how can you twist in the wind like this? You ought to own up to what's real and what isn't because I'm amazed at the level of stupidity you're embracing.

Wow, what crawled up your ass?

Yes BF is real. No, we are not seeing each other anymore. He moved about 3 hours away to run his own agency. Back closer to where his family lives. No ring. It was never a relationship that of that type. Although, we had a great time and we really cared about each other, I know that he will want to get married and have kids of his own and I am past that stage of my life. The last time I saw him was in the beginnign of May when he was here on business. Any other questions?

Oh and I was jerking MF's chain saying I only made him up because MF would get so offended by the fact that I was going out with somone 20 years younger. Although, BF did meet my kids I didn't tell them the full nature of our relationship since I knew it was not going to be a long term one. He was a friend and that was that.

A friend with benefits. hah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

DING DING DING!! And Dickley is the winner!!

Apparently MF feels that I am somehow a bad person because I engaged in an "adult" friendship with a younger man. I should have married him and then ended up divorcing a second time upseting my children's lives and stability like Cracker does. Maybe even had another child so I can have two baby daddy's in the picture.
I know she thinks she's fixing it, but I am laughing my ass off over here.

Only the last line is close to the truth: He was some kid who worked with her and was nice to her.

Three or four years is longterm. She doesn't have a breakup date because there wasn't one and she can't remember last time she posted about having an imaginary boyfriend.
(06-16-2012, 04:22 PM)Cracker Wrote: I know she thinks she's fixing it, but I am laughing my ass off over here.

Only the last line is close to the truth: He was some kid who worked with her and was nice to her.

Three or four years is longterm. She doesn't have a breakup date because there wasn't one and she can't remember last time she posted about having an imaginary boyfriend.

Ohhhh I thought you had me on ignore. For someone you are ignoring, you sure are interested in my dating life. I didn't know you wanted an exact break up date. I guess about a year ago? Whould you like the details?? It wasn't really a break up so much as a slow change from friends with benefits to just friends. Althoug, we did have "lunch" when he was last here. Anything else you want to know Cracker?