Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey MF!! Gotta Question for You!!!
Asking...

(06-13-2012, 03:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You are mistaken Dickly. I never said I had a happy marriage. I am pretty sure everyone here knows I am divorced. Unlike Cracker, I didn't run out and marry the first man that paid attention to me, have more kids, and then get ANOTHER divorce once again upsetting the security of my children. I have been very selective in who I bring around my children. Ask MF. He gave me hell for NOT introducing my younger boyfriend to my kids as my boyfriend instead of just a friend. I will continue to be very selective in who I date or allow into the lives of my children. I am divorced and happy.
hah

I await the answer.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-13-2012, 03:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah

I await the answer.

Me too.
I am not sure what the question to me is exactly but I will give it a shot.

It's true, I did give Ramsey "hell" for hiding her boyfriend. It was evidence, I claimed, that she continues to be a suck judge of people and that she continues the pattern of dysfunctional relationships. What struck me as funny in Ramsey's quote above is her claim that she is very selective as to who she dates. Selective is the last thing she is. She isn't selective about the weirdo men she gives private info to online, she isn't selective as to the loser husband-spawners she picks to father her children, and she certainly isn't very selective as to who she dates. She is a middle-aged woman who was dating some man-boy just barely out of school, that she secretly dated while drinking the hot chocolate he made for her. Apparently, making good hot chocolate qualifies as a chief criteria in order to be "very selective" about who you fuck, hide, and play mommy to. We can only hope she was selective as to which school he recently graduated, or perhaps, which brand of hot chocolate she sipped with the ugly little homo.

If Ramsey's selectivity and judgement skills were mapped onto spiders, we'd see bundles of retarded spiders clumped together trying to make webs in the snow.
86 112
Ramsey, correct me if i'm mistaken.

unless i'm getting senile, i thought you later said the boy-toy was fictional all along, designed just to wind up MF.

45846688jerryhah

I wouldn't put dishonesty, and using her children in online stories about sex, past her.
86 112
(06-15-2012, 02:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Ramsey, correct me if i'm mistaken.

unless i'm getting senile, i thought you later said the boy-toy was fictional all along, designed just to wind up MF.

45846688jerryhah

I don't remember if I said that to him but I might have to give him hell. But BF was not fictional. He is a college graduate that owns his own home and also his own agency now. He is an EMT. Harldy the lacky that MF would like to make him out to be. Also, he must be confusing me with Cracker because the number of men I have been with since my divorce is small. I do not go around claiming that all the men I have fucked still want to fuck me 15 years later. Some of the men I have met and/or dated still call me to talk or will want to get dinner. But the don't come around just to get a fuck. I love that MF took the time to write a whole big disseration on how he advised me on the dating game after divorce all the while thinking about how he can bribe his wife into giving him a BJ.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-15-2012, 02:20 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: If Ramsey's selectivity and judgement skills were mapped onto spiders, we'd see bundles of retarded spiders clumped together trying to make webs in the snow.

Brilliant!
(06-15-2012, 02:35 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 02:20 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: If Ramsey's selectivity and judgement skills were mapped onto spiders, we'd see bundles of retarded spiders clumped together trying to make webs in the snow.

Brilliant!

I have to give it to MF, that was a good mock. Then I will junk punch him for being such a dick.
(06-15-2012, 02:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 02:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Ramsey, correct me if i'm mistaken.

45846688jerryhah

I don't remember if I said that to him but I might have to give him hell. But BF was not fictional.

Let me see if I understand this. You lied when you lied about not having some b/f?

Ramsey hearts an imaginary b/f.
No User. At one point I told MF that I really didn't have a younger boyfriend. I told him that I made it up to get him riled up since he would always get so uptight about it. I DID have the Boytoy. I just liked to mess with MF.
Like I said, you lied when you lied to MF (supposedly).

Please come back when you find your credibity.
Commando Cunt Queen
Yes I guess I lied to MF to jerk his chain. Is that the answer you were looking for? There.
Fuck. She lied about a boyfriend? How many hundreds of times did she post about her imaginary boyfriend?

Scary.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-15-2012, 03:40 PM)Cracker Wrote: Fuck. She lied about a boyfriend? How many hundreds of times did she post about her imaginary boyfriend?

Scary.

She never mentioned him...she's a VERY private person, I just read somewhere.

(06-15-2012, 03:37 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yes I guess I lied to MF to jerk his chain. Is that the answer you were looking for? There.

Did he cry like a baby when you told him the b/f was imaginary? hah

Did you pm the rest of the board that you were lying to MF and that you really did have a b/f but you were just jerking MF's chain?

45846688jerry
(06-15-2012, 03:44 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: She never mentioned him...she's a VERY private person, I just read somewhere.

hah

That is troubling behavior. It really is. She posted about it over and over for a couple years. She probably started believing herself at one point. That is the scary part.

Like when she said she didn't give Moose her name and that he got it from Mock but had already posted she gave him her email, phone number, and chat ID. I didn't believe that, either.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-15-2012, 03:51 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 03:44 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: She never mentioned him...she's a VERY private person, I just read somewhere.

hah

That is troubling behavior. It really is. She posted about it over and over for a couple years. She probably started believing herself at one point. That is the scary part.

Like when she said she didn't give Moose her name and that he got it from Mock but had already posted she gave him her email, phone number, and chat ID. I didn't believe that, either.

I know...she's habitual and in deep need of some psychiatric help.

Didn't she keep saying you stalked her FB page also?
She thinks nobody remembers anything posted in here. I love the laughs I get from her.
Hahahahahahaha! Yeah, that was funny, too. I really don't have a Facebook. It's too much dramz for the Cracker.

I have to unplug again for awhile (can't effen figure out how to get rid of the email notification/connectivity on my gawdam phone, fucking zen killer...), but this thread made me laugh my ass off.

Thanks, Mock.
I'm thinking of a word...

Pathological.

Then again, I have no frame of historical reference... but it sure seems pretty fucked up.