Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lawyers
Lawyers are the best of people, they are the worst of people.

I think Heinlein said it best; There are enough lampposts to hang a lawyer from each.

This is a very astute observation.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
I experienced this unfortunately, having to hire a law firm to help my (now) ex-wife fight an extradition case on murder charges. On a somewhat high profile, you better have access to some serious money right away or you are being fed to the sharks. Perhaps in the future when I feel a bit more comfortable, I will share my story. I tell you... I could write a book about it.
(06-20-2012, 08:39 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 08:37 PM)Disciple Wrote: Just like undertakers.

A big fucking joke.

Until YOU need one.

absolutely. and i have indicated that.

indeed, similar could be said about cops...everyone hates them until they need one.

My experience with legal staff is varied, on the one hand they have helped me not go to jail, on the other hand my uncle is an barrister who wrote my mother god rest her soul out of her fathers will(altziemers alert) as he was caring for him and looking after and processing all his legal paperwork he stiffed her out of around £150,000 so he was disbanded from the family, cunt.

So the jury is still out on legal ppl. :/
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-21-2012, 04:59 AM)ESAD Wrote: My experience with legal staff is varied, on the one hand they have helped me not go to jail, on the other hand my uncle is an barrister who wrote my mother god rest her soul out of her fathers will(altziemers alert) as he was caring for him and looking after and processing all his legal paperwork he stiffed her out of around £150,000 so he was disbanded from the family, cunt.

So the jury is still out on legal ppl. :/

n/m
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Heh heh. I saw.

Good move, btw. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
there are some great and noble examples of lawyers in literature and film...from To Kill a Mockingbird, 12 Angry Men, Perry Mason, Rumpole of the Bailey who i ADORED, and another favorite, Billy Flynn from "Chicago" (not exactly noble!)

[Image: Chicago%20(4).jpg]

Rumpole

'[Image: 1294770315_1.jpg]

(06-21-2012, 06:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Heh heh. I saw.

Good move, btw. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Yea, why open THAT can of worms? hah
Richard Gere can represent me anytime. Smiley_emoticons_wink
OMG this is hilarious! family law attorneys do have to deal with this BS, i feel for them. i have often served females in jail, crack whores etc. with removal papers for their 6th kid at age 23. they scream and carry on like they were the Virgin Mary and didn't understand.
poor family law lawyers probably get murdered more than any others.

click for video...too funny--->

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7487121/...ld_Custody

(08-22-2012, 02:25 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: OMG this is hilarious! family law attorneys do have to deal with this BS, i feel for them.

Hahahaha! That was great!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]