Banned

Damn, on the bottom again.

[Image: Pyramid_of_Capitalist_System.png]

06-27-2012 01:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

cladking Offline
Mocker

RE: Damn, on the bottom again.

And now the people on the bottom have to have two or three jobs.

There's an even lower level now comprised of "illegal" immigrants who can't even complain about being mistreated or will get deported. As long as they work and shut up they are just as "legal" as anyone born in south LA.

[Image: egypt_5.gif]
06-27-2012 07:12 PM

Ma Huang Sor Offline
Mocker

@clad. RG's a fan Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

06-27-2012 08:06 PM

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

Wahhhhh, capitalism is bad.

Capitalism, it's faults included, has done more to improve the world than any other "ism". Everyone opposed to capitalism should fuck off and go live where it doesn't exist - then start bitching about it. But to complain about capitalism whilst sucking at its tit and benefitting from it is ridiculous.

In countries where people live the worst, it's not because of capitalism. It's because of corruption, hegemony, or cruelty.

06-27-2012 08:19 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Fuck them all. make picnic tables, sell hotdogs, T-shirts, get off your lazy asses.................get mad, make money you lazy fucks! Holy shit.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-27-2012 09:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

cladking Offline
Mocker

(06-27-2012 08:19 PM)Jimbone Wrote:  Wahhhhh, capitalism is bad.

Capitalism, it's faults included, has done more to improve the world than any other "ism". Everyone opposed to capitalism should fuck off and go live where it doesn't exist - then start bitching about it. But to complain about capitalism whilst sucking at its tit and benefitting from it is ridiculous.

In countries where people live the worst, it's not because of capitalism. It's because of corruption, hegemony, or cruelty.

Capitalism no longer exists. It's been taken over by cronyism and the Era of Greed.

If there were still such a thing as capitalism they'd pay interest at the bank instead of giving it all to the CEO. Companies would compete by improving their products instead of having their buddies in government legislate them away. Every product in the store and most services wouldn't be garbage in a race to the bottom.

Capitalism is dead. Reagan stuck a shiv in it and Congress twisted it.

06-27-2012 09:07 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Quit yer sniveling ya whinny little snots! Go put on your eyeliner and panty hose..........flimsy hot air and crying, grow a set of balls and fucking get out there and fight you stupid fucks.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-27-2012 09:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(06-27-2012 09:07 PM)cladking Wrote:  
(06-27-2012 08:19 PM)Jimbone Wrote:  Wahhhhh, capitalism is bad.

Capitalism no longer exists. It's been taken over by cronyism and the Era of Greed.

If there were still such a thing as capitalism they'd pay interest at the bank instead of giving it all to the CEO. Companies would compete by improving their products instead of having their buddies in government legislate them away. Every product in the store and most services wouldn't be garbage in a race to the bottom.

Capitalism is dead. Reagan stuck a shiv in it and Congress twisted it.

If a person does quality work there will always be a nitch for them. Make things that will last for 100 yrs and you will get calls every day. There is still a very big market for a well made American product., especialy at a local level. China be damned, the work is out there.
I know guys that work every day on jobs that are complete word of mouth jobs. Hell my company is a 80 mil dollar per year company and has a one line telephone number in the yellow pages.

Are you idiots just going by what you see on the internet? Well get off your collective asses if you are, fuck what the bonehead bloggers say. Get out in the real world ya bunch of Ham sandwiches.

06-27-2012 09:24 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

I'm deeply disturbed by the roughly 47% of the population who pay NOTHING in taxes.

I've mentioned this story before but long story short, those that HAVE at my kids' school contributed and paid for those that didn't for ALL kids to attend a week long science camp/field trip. MANY families didn't contribute a dime (despite large advance notice) so the PTA (the "haves") basically paid for those kids to attend. That's in addition to the income taxes/property taxes/school bond measures we already pay to support those that don't have.

Everyone should contribute something. If 47% of the population contributed $5.00 fucking dollars a year, that would be a huge amount of money.

I don't expect my taxes to get reduced in this type of economy but I'm getting really tired of being asked to pay more when so many people contribute nothing and actually get refunds when they've basically paid...nothing.

We paid close to 6 figures in taxes last year not to mention all the voluntary donations we made. California wants to raise our taxes and Obama wants to raise them more. I'd go along with that if everyone was contributing something. I don't think something is too much to ask.

06-27-2012 09:32 PM

Riotgear Offline
Banned

I don't know what you fuckers are on about. I just thought the picture had rich colors.

06-27-2012 09:37 PM

cladking Offline
Mocker

(06-27-2012 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Are you idiots just going by what you see on the internet? Well get off your collective asses if you are, fuck what the bonehead bloggers say. Get out in the real world ya bunch of Ham sandwiches.

Well that's fine if you're one of the few who can surround themselves with quality but most of us can't. I used to live in that world but there's not really much left if you look around a little more closely. The supermarket sells you contaminated products in ever smaller packages to try to fool you. Communication companies suck (don't even think about uverse). It used to be easy to live in the old 1950's version of America but there's not much left. Now days the insurance industry openly brags that they "lobbied" Congress for 5.5 billion dollars and no one even thinks there's something akilter about it. I'm reminded of when a coin company bragged about returning stolen coins tothe DuPont estate and then added they didn't even want a few thousand dollars compensation for what they paid on a half million dollars worth of coins. But people noticed this. MF Global goes down and customer funds and property were transferred to MS yet no one goes to jail and the CEO gets a promotion (And probably his golden parachute).

We still know what capitalism and quality are; they just don't have much bearing on things now days. We still know what liberty is and they still feel up grandmothers at the airports. They still put cameras everywhere and now they are appearing in the sky. They don't lock up the criminals so it's just assumed that we are all criminals.

06-28-2012 12:02 AM

cladking Offline
Mocker

(06-27-2012 09:37 PM)Riotgear Wrote:  I don't know what you fuckers are on about. I just thought the picture had rich colors.

I just like the pyramid shape.

06-28-2012 12:03 AM

Riotgear Offline
Banned

LOL

06-28-2012 12:12 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Fuckers! hah

06-28-2012 06:25 AM