What were you like in High school?
(07-01-2012, 06:56 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Ima probably wouldn't have hung out with us or let us ride in his van.

Ride in the van? Not a chance in hell that would have happened, hung out with you? probably would have, I'm pretty easy going.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-01-2012, 05:06 PM)pspence Wrote: Cracker asked Sally what was she like in high school? Her response was interesting...how about th e rest of you?[/i]

Stuck up
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Class clown.
Tall, thin, hard and quiet. Moved around a lot so not many friends, doubt more than 1 or 2 would even remember me. I was a woods kid, got off the bus in front of the house, dropped the books in the corner, snagged by backpack and hopped the fence in the back and disapeared in the tree line like a puff of smoke. Back to the bus on monday. Hauled hay and worked for the farmers out there feeding and doctoring cows. We lived 9 miles outside of town so there wasn't a lot to do out there.
I was in a rock band from my sophomore year on, and we were pretty popular. I had a very pretty girlfriend starting in my junior year (who I stayed with until I met my wife 7 years later) and became a full fledged hippie that year too, so all my friends were hippies of which that were the majority at our school.

High school was fun, and easy.
(07-01-2012, 07:02 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Sorry. Me and Donovan are heading north to hunt Canadian strippers. Y'all bitches gonna have to wait.

You can spot the Canadians by their oddly placed furry patches...
And by their willingness to do the most horrific sexual acts with a smile and for the asking. It's weird, almost like they have something to prove. Who are we mere mortals to stand in the way?
(07-02-2012, 09:57 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I was in a rock band from my sophomore year on, and we were pretty popular. I had a very pretty girlfriend starting in my junior year (who I stayed with until I met my wife 7 years later) and became a full fledged hippie that year too, so all my friends were hippies of which that were the majority at our school.

did you burn your draft card too?

I know you're here to fuck off. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Wait for it...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-02-2012, 07:45 PM)Big Al Wrote:
(07-02-2012, 09:57 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I was in a rock band from my sophomore year on, and we were pretty popular. I had a very pretty girlfriend starting in my junior year (who I stayed with until I met my wife 7 years later) and became a full fledged hippie that year too, so all my friends were hippies of which that were the majority at our school.

did you burn your draft card too?

[Image: troll.gif]
^hah