Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hot Car Deaths -- Leave kids in the car and go shopping...
Wait, WHAT?

Jesus GOD! fucking asshole. forgot to bring the kid to daycare?

More lackadaisical parenting. I have no sympathy for any of these people who lose their children through their own stupidity. Fuck 'em.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
See? How the fuck can someone forget their child??? I will never understand that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: heat.jpg]
GREENFIELD, Ind. – A 4-month-old girl has died and a 16-month old girl has been hospitalized after both were left trapped in cars in suburban Indianapolis during near-record triple-digit heat Saturday, Fox 59 reports.

In Greenfield, the 4-month-old was trapped in her car seat for what police say was an "extended period of time" in the middle of the afternoon.

She was rushed to the hospital by a family member where she was pronounced dead. Her father, 19-year-old Joshua Strycinski, was arrested and preliminarily charged with neglect of a dependent resulting in death.

In nearby Fishers, police broke a side window of a Ford Explorer SUV to rescue a 16-month-old girl locked inside.

Police were called to parking lot of a store called 'Simply Chic' and found the child, police spokesman Tom Weger said. Officers said the temperature inside the vehicle was 124 degrees. The girl began having seizures shortly after being taken inside an air-conditioned building, he said.

The girl, whose name was not released, was taken to Peyton Manning Children's Hospital in Indianapolis. Weger said he does not know her condition. A hospital spokeswoman said she could not provide information without the child's name.

Weger said the girl's mother, 30-year-old Meg Trueblood, has been charged with neglect. She allegedly told police she had left the child inside the car for an hour while she went shopping.

[Image: BabyLeftinCar.jpg]

Meg Trueblood

[Image: article-2170432-13F901D8000005DC-606_468x341.jpg]

Joshua Stryzanski allegedly left his three-month-old daughter to die in a car during 104 degree temperatures

Jesus, what complete morons.

Hope the 16th month old survives with no major physical damage. Mom was probably trying on clothes for an hour while her little girl nearly baked to death.

Sad.
Do retard parents make retard kids? Maybe we're missing the blessing.
(07-08-2012, 03:24 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Do retard parents make retard kids? Maybe we're missing the blessing.

Nah, no blessing in innocent children dying because their parents are selfish, neglectful pieces of shit.

I know you were kidding RG, but it's just unbelievable to me how many of these stories hit the news. Sweltering hot and these babies are left or forgotten in the car by their dipshit parents.
So imagine there's a devil and I'm his lawyer or 'advocate' if you will.

What sort of children will parents who are selfish, neglectful pieces of shit be loosing on the world? I'll just bet a vicious circle case could be made without too much effort.

I'm also pro abortion in any case where the child isn't mine so maybe I'm not the person to be shedding curtains of tears in this particular case.
I'm probably not the right person for this discussion because I love children and I've seen plenty who come from good parents turn out to be slackers and vice versa.

I'm pro-choice. But, once a child is brought into this world, the thought of the child dying from abuse, neglect or some other criminal activity does still affect me, no matter how many of these types of stories that I read. I'm not crying curtains, but I'm not apathetic on this topic and can't see an upside.

There is no upside to this topic. It's atrocious the way some children are treated by those who are supposed to care for them the most.
Obviously not fans of Nietzsche. Now you know why I stay out of the crime forum.
(07-08-2012, 04:15 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Now you know why I stay out of the crime forum.

Sometimes I wish I had enough sense to do the same.
heh heh heh
[Image: article-2176821-1426DE5B000005DC-204_306x423.jpg]

[Image: daycarevans.jpg]

Fox Dallas
Authorities are investigating the death of a 3-year-old boy left in a hot van outside a Dallas day care.

Police and paramedics were called to Little T's Tiny Tots around 5 p.m. When they arrived, they found the boy unconscious.

He was given CPR and rushed to a local hospital, but did not survive.

Police are now questioning the day care employees and trying to determine exactly how the boy ended up in the van without an air conditioner on one of the hottest days of the year.

"Everybody knows that you cannot leave a small child in a car in the Texas heat unattended. This could have been avoided," said Lt. Scott Walton with the Dallas Police Department.

Relatives said the staff members frequently used the van to take children on field trips.

Not another one. He was a cute little guy.

I don't understand how these daycare providers can continually keep making the same fatal mistake. It's not hard; check the van for children before leaving the van. Make sure the air conditioning is on if they're going to be in the van for any length of time.

Just don't get it.
Jul 24, 2012
JACKSON COUNTY, West Virginia -

The heat turned deadly in West Virginia where a young girl died inside a hot car. Investigators say the girl's foster parents returned from church and left the girl sleeping in the car.

Family members each told police they thought someone else brought the young girl inside.

The family eventually realized the error and rushed outside to find her unresponsive in her car seat.

Police say both parents will likely face charges.

MiamiHerald.com
Broward authorities are investigating the death of a 4-year-old boy left in a sweltering SUV for more than two hours by the 20-year-old daughter of a Sunrise day-care operator.

Sources told The Miami Herald Thursday that the boy, Jordan Coleman, and seven other children had been taken to a Tamarac apartment complex by van on Wednesday, allegedly because the owner of 3C’s Day Academy was afraid that child-care-licensing administrators would visit and discover she was caring for more children than her license allowed.

The seven others were brought into a unit in the complex, but Jordan, for reasons that are unclear, was left in the van. The outside temperature was in the 90s at the time.

Day-care owner Cecily Roberts, 42, had been the subject of several troubling inspections by the Broward County Child Care Licensing office, and state child protection investigators had been seeking to shut down her home-based day care.

Broward Sheriff Al Lamberti, on vacation this week, confirmed that his agency was investigating the death of a 4-year-old who had been left in a van for about two hours, but he refused to discuss any details, such as whether the van was sealed.

“We’re waiting for the medical examiner to come back with a ruling. That’s why we can’t really say anything,” Lamberti said. “We don’t know if it was neglect or homicide.”

Jordan is the 16th child to die in an unattended hot car in the United States this year, according to KidsAndCars.org, a Kansas City advocacy group. Wednesday’s high in Broward was 91 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.

[Image: 5638782E.jpg]

wow! devastating! why did she pass out?

[Image: article-2184546-146A18F1000005DC-148_636x382.jpg]

[Image: article-2184546-1469E8B3000005DC-54_634x394.jpg]

Samantha Harper admitted putting three-year-old Daniel Marise and his two-year-old sister Savannah in the car and then falling asleep, according to police. The 25-year-old woke up to find her children unresponsive in the car parked outside her home in Smyrna, Tennessee. both died.

[Image: article-2184546-1469FD43000005DC-796_634x385.jpg]

children were found dead outside car. ^

Police also searched Harper's house during their investigation and found what they described as 'deplorable' conditions. The house has since been condemned by health officials and boarded up.

'We are going to follow every lead that we [get]. We are going to speak to everyone that we can that had knowledge of the children [and the] conditions of the home,' Sgt. Gibson said.

'It's hard to imagine that people would allow themselves to live in the conditions this house was in.'

[Image: article-2184546-1469FD4B000005DC-551_634x384.jpg]

[Image: 19182951_BG3.jpg]

Harper remains in the Rutherford County Jail on a $200,000 bond. She is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 9. Other charges may be pending. Autopsy results are still pending, as well.

that one ^ and this one deserve wanton murder convictions!

[Image: article-2185340-14709018000005DC-215_224x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2185340-1470DFB7000005DC-541_224x423.jpg]

Kentucky
A jury in Jefferson County has convicted a 29-year-old mother of murder after leaving her two-year-old son to die in a sweltering car while she was unconscious through drug abuse in her apartment.

Despite frequent interruptions in the six-day trial, where Mollie Shouse was too overcome with emotion for proceedings to continue, the jury took only a few hours to return a guilty verdict - recommending a 35-year sentence.
It is believed to be the first murder conviction for a death of this kind.
Six men and six women found Shouse guilty of the death of Kenton Brown. She was found guilty on further charges of wanton endangerment, criminal abuse and possession of a controlled substance.

Shouse will be formally sentenced in September. While she could have been given a life sentence, the 35 years recommended by the jury means that - if so sentenced - she will be eligible for parole when she is 49 years old.

During the trial the prosecutors alleged that Shouse took little Kenton to buy drugs early in the morning of May 21, 2011.

When she returned home, she left the boy in the back of her car while she smoked marijuana and took the drug Xanax.

it was not the first time. the poor kid struggled like hell to get out of car seat.

[Image: 5674561E.jpg]