Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Shamu kills trainer
always a risk with wild animals. revenge for sushi.

link:

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loca...2688.story

.jpg   52410995-24130859.jpg (Size: 75.58 KB / Downloads: 92)

(02-24-2010, 05:40 PM)jackboots Wrote: always a risk with wild animals. revenge for sushi.

link:

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loca...2688.story

That is horrible. I hate the thought of little kids having to see that......or anyone for that matter.
Did any one get it on tape?, if so is it posted online anywhere?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-24-2010, 05:59 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Did any one get it on tape?, if so is it posted online anywhere?

i'd wager sea world has it on tape, all their shows no doubt, because of possibility of lawsuits by the public.
i didn't like all that mickey mouse crap in orlando, but i did like sea world because i love to see the sea creatures. i SCUBA, but many people would never see them if not for aquariums. and it can inspire future marine biologists and divers. many dislike marine mammals in captivity, i do understand that feeling of sympathy for them.
i'll let you know if any tape leaks. it will no doubt be some tourist who was there. $$$$$$$$

(02-24-2010, 06:16 PM)jackboots Wrote:
(02-24-2010, 05:59 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Did any one get it on tape?, if so is it posted online anywhere?

i'd wager sea world has it on tape, all their shows no doubt, because of possibility of lawsuits by the public.
i didn't like all that mickey mouse crap in orlando, but i did like sea world because i love to see the sea creatures. i SCUBA, but many people would never see them if not for aquariums. and it can inspire future marine biologists and divers. many dislike marine mammals in captivity, i do understand that feeling of sympathy for them.
i'll let you know if any tape leaks. it will no doubt be some tourist who was there. $$$$$$$$

I think there was something to the left of the article that was asking for pics or tapes from people that were there.
you're right...the newspaper will pay a lot for them. and be discreet on what they publish. but the actual attack may well turn up on the internet at some point. poor woman. 42

Well when you fuck about with KILLER whales everyday........
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
this whale has been involved with 2 other deaths.

Local 6 is reporting that the whale involved in the incident is named Tillikum, and that whale has been involved in at least one other incident at the park.

Tillikum, nicknamed "Tilly," has a controversial past. The large whale was blamed for the drowning of one of his trainers in 1991 while he was performing at Sealand of the Pacific in British Columbia.

Sold to SeaWorld as a stud in 1992, the whale was involved in a second incident when authorities discovered the body of a naked man lying across his back in July 1999.

Authorities later concluded the man, who had either snuck into SeaWorld after hours or hidden in the park until it closed, most likely drowned after suffering hypothermia in the 55-degree water.

But they also said it appeared Tillikum had bit the man and tore off his swimming trunks, likely believing he was a toy to play with.

A former contractor with SeaWorld told the Sentinel that Tillikum is typically kept isolated from SeaWorld's other killer whales and that trainers were not allowed to get in the water with him because of his violent history.

It's amazing to me when a confined wild animal does something wild. 78

Now I fear for the whale's safety. Fuckers better not put him down or anything. Time for retirement though.
Commando Cunt Queen
Its like when the tiger mauled (was it Siegfried or Roy?)

Why are people surprised?

And when the Stingray killed Steve Irwin, leave wild animals alone!
File photo of SeaWorld trainer Dawn Brancheau, who was killed during an accident at the park Wednesday, February 24, 2010. (ORLANDO SENTINEL FILE / December 30, 2005)

she wanted to be an orca trainer since she was 9.

Damn....that's pretty tragic, the poor kids got a nature lesson today....

Don't Fuck with wild animals.
(02-24-2010, 08:04 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote: Don't Fuck with wild animals.

Hmmm, you and OP agree on something. This just might be the beginning of a joyful reconciliation.
Commando Cunt Queen
it seems the throngs are clamoring to sea world today in hopes of seeing another 'extra' performance for their money. or seeing the serial killer whale.
sort of like going to the daytona 500 in hopes of a spectacular fatal crash on the course. my son was given tix to daytona on the day Dale E. was killed, he had NEVER gone to a race or had any interest, but figured what the hell, free tix. he got a lot more than he expected, said it was crazy blood lust and madness and grief.
it all seems a bit Roman Coliseum-like.

[Image: qlxYwBZ.gif]