Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Living in the past?
Let's hear some of what keeps you there.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Enjoying yourself?

lips and necks
(07-01-2012, 11:00 AM)JsMom Wrote: Enjoying yourself?

lips and necks

Unlike some people I don't need others to know who Iam and enjoy myself.

Lips and Necks, 2 of my favorite places to kiss on the female body.
John Adams

John Adams

John Adams

(07-01-2012, 11:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(07-01-2012, 11:00 AM)JsMom Wrote: Enjoying yourself?

lips and necks

Unlike some people I don't need others to know who Iam and enjoy myself.

Are you really pissed at someone or just fishing? Don't tell me if you'd have to kill me afterwards. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
John Adams

John Adams

Re-post

This is mine. Reminds me of an old friend I miss very much.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
The infamous Saturday Night Live appearance...

Some awesome sounds in this thread...thank you and have one on me Smiley_emoticons_smile

Warren Zevon 109

yep