Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Living in the past?

I listened to this on the way home just now. Windows down, roof open. It was loud & wonderful.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Like you on prom night.

Nah. I was losing my cherry on the country club golf course.

Oops. I misunderstood. Sorry!
Sounds like someone was swinging the Gap wedge.

I don't know what that means so probably not.
(02-24-2017, 03:40 PM)BigMark Wrote: Sounds like someone was swinging the Gap wedge.

Gap Wedge.

Nice.

Ahahaha! I googled it. I don't play golf. Captain Obvious here.

Now I'm thinking about Tiger's wife chasing him down the driveway with one of his clubs. *snicker*
(01-11-2017, 10:14 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: My fave Zepp tunes in no particular order

I like all of your picks, Gunnar.

I love Zep too.

I'm sure I posted this one way upthread somewhere................this is my all time favorite. It's a B-side, but "B" means "Best" in this case. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I love the lyrics and concerto on this one so much too though.

Oh baby...
Gettin' the Led out

I was listening to this on the way home just now. It's one of my favorites. *shakes ass*

^ Sexy motherfucker shaking that ass, shaking that ass. ')

I'm swaying a bit listening to it. No ass-shaking though. I've got so much to do today and dragging; my ass is still in bed.

It's a great song. I like this song too; kinda has a similar vibe and message, to me at least.

(02-28-2017, 11:46 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I like this song too

I do too! I never knew what it was called before today though. It's just a song I've heard through the years and have always liked.
A song dedicated to that little scamp Kim Jong unnnnnnnn

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Listening to the Commodores' 'Nightshift' on the deck with a Bombay Sapphire G & T.
(05-05-2017, 05:12 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Listening to the Commodores' 'Nightshift' on the deck with a Bombay Sapphire G & T.

Did you hear they forgot to dilute the latest batch of Sapphire Gin and it hit the shelves at 154 proof? One of my bosses was talking about it at work.
Bookers whisky is 129.7
Don't tell the freaking idiots celebrating Cinco De mayo or whatever they call that 10,000 vs 30,000 victory in Mexico against France. Hell, America celebrates that stupid thing more than Mexico does.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't like guacamole.