Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Donovan and Sally thread
Here you two. Put your nonsense fighting crap in here and stay out of my appreciation thread.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
What's with all these crickets?
I'm bored fighting with sally, it's like slapping a quadriplegic retarded puppy. I feel sorta dirty afterward.
That is the sound of them banging each other.
(07-04-2012, 08:28 PM)Donovan Wrote: I'm bored fighting with sally, it's like slapping a quadriplegic retarded puppy. I feel sorta dirty afterward.

eewwww, she is not going to let you get away with that.

Maybe Ramsey is right, maybe there is a spark between you two.
(07-04-2012, 08:29 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 08:28 PM)Donovan Wrote: I'm bored fighting with sally, it's like slapping a quadriplegic retarded puppy. I feel sorta dirty afterward.

eewwww, she is not going to let you get away with that.

Maybe Ramsey is right, maybe there is a spark between you two.

I dunno, let me check:

[Image: display_image.jpg]

Here ya go, sally. What'll this get me?
You forget the cigarettes.
Mad Dog! hahhaahha I remember that from high school.
A nutless monkey could take Donovan's place here. And if I do say so myself, it would be a breath of fresh air for everyone.

Good night and go fuck yourself, Ramsey.

Puppies, wives, virtuous women minding their own business on internet forums, it's all the same.

If you do ever seek help then considerer choosing laser therapy over big pharma.
Sally, why is there a thread about you and Dono?

I mean, I'm just not feelin the love between you two.

If anything, you'd be more likely to go the Midwestern way I would think?
(07-05-2012, 12:33 AM)sally Wrote:

Puppies, wives, virtuous women minding their own business on internet forums, it's all the same.

If you do ever seek help then considerer choosing laser therapy over big pharma.
What about hos that trade liquor for pseudosexual favors? You forgot them.
(07-05-2012, 12:39 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Sally, why is there a thread about you and Dono?

I mean, I'm just not feelin the love between you two.

If anything, you'd be more likely to go the Midwestern way I would think?
Go get a bottle of Red Cat and you have a shot at her. I heard she's easy when she gets liquored up.
I don't even know what Red Cat is. The only liquor I drink is an occasional Bloody Mary or Mojito.

By the way, the National Resource Center on Domestic Violence is looking for support in the development of an online video support/awareness campaign featuring the stories of domestic violence survivors. The project will share the stories of survivors of dating/domestic violence in an effort to bring visibility to the issue and help break the silence. You might want to run it by your ex wife.
Hey can someone start one of these for me and Aussie. Seems like it would be kind of crass to do it myself.
I'll get right on that.
On behalf of Aussie and myself - thanks!
(07-05-2012, 06:48 PM)sally Wrote: I don't even know what Red Cat is. The only liquor I drink is an occasional Bloody Mary or Mojito.

By the way, the National Resource Center on Domestic Violence is looking for support in the development of an online video support/awareness campaign featuring the stories of domestic violence survivors. The project will share the stories of survivors of dating/domestic violence in an effort to bring visibility to the issue and help break the silence. You might want to run it by your ex wife.

So does your pent-up aggression come from the fact your husband wouldn't touch you for about 11 years? Or are you mostly just projecting your secret desire to be disciplined by a strong hand onto me? Ma lied, I don't do that stuff.
I must be missing Donovan's point because from the small amount I've read, he just sounds like a cheap bastard who has either never offered to buy a woman a drink in a bar or a perv who assumes that a drink or two equals sex for all women.

Personally, I need at least 4 or 5 before I'm putting out. hah
I'll take door number 2 user.