Milli's going swimmin'
I'm headed out now......Yard work almost killed me.....

Its 91 degrees here and I have to go about 8 miles..

Or I might just get in the pool...I haven't decided yet..I was hoping to be done with the work earlier...and it's getting late....Sandy is cleaning around it now...

Attachment: [user=1818]Millennium[/user][/i]

[Image: redneck_wading_pool.jpg]
Fug duh kund
If you go to the post at 24 you'll see that "Smooth" has reverted to licking Milli's taint it appears.
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:If you go to the post at 24 you'll see that "Smooth" has reverted to licking Milli's taint it appears.
She'd be kind of pathetic if she weren't such a cunt.
Fabulous.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Fabulous.
Why, thank you! ::bravo::
Mill is being awfully nice to me at 24. Makes me suspicious....
I would love to join in and make fun of complete strangers, but I can't do it when they have the same exact names as my parents. Frank is a real fucking dick head though.
sally Wrote:I would love to join in and make fun of complete strangers, but I can't do it when they have the same exact names as my parents. Frank is a real fucking dick head though.
ARE they your parents???? ::dunno::
ramseycat Wrote:
sally Wrote:I would love to join in and make fun of complete strangers, but I can't do it when they have the same exact names as my parents. Frank is a real fucking dick head though.
Good Lord, I hope not ::laugh::
sally Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Good Lord, I hope not ::laugh::
Luke Warmwater Wrote:I'm headed out now......Yard work almost killed me.....

Its 91 degrees here and I have to go about 8 miles..

Or I might just get in the pool...I haven't decided yet..I was hoping to be done with the work earlier...and it's getting late....Sandy is cleaning around it now...

Attachment: [user=1818]Millennium[/user][/i]

[Image: redneck_wading_pool.jpg]
Luke buddy, pal, bonehead.......you really need to invest in a turtle pool or something.......::lmao::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What is it, exactly, that earned me the title of "dickhead?"
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:What is it, exactly, that earned me the title of "dickhead?"
No reason, I just felt like calling someone a dickhead so I picked you. Maybe I should have said Maggot::laugh::
It's a 'mock' site and Frank's getting his feelings hurt over being called a dickhead?
I'd rather be called a dickhead than a crackhead but, that's just me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Dickhead is a term of endearment, especially from Sally.