ZZZZZZZZZZ's

Do you sleep in or are you of the thought that the early bird catches the worm?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Eleven months out of the year: up by 5:30.
One month out of the year: sleep in until 7:30.

But, I leave the worms alone. What did they ever do to me?
6 or 7 hours is about all I ever sleep.

what time I get up depends on what time I go to sleep.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Do you ever take naps? I feel kind of guilty if I take a cat nap during the day but don't feel poorly about it if it's a Sunday.

A carryover and a meme from my youth, I suppose.
(07-10-2012, 12:22 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Do you ever take naps?

I used to when I was working with the horses. It was the only way I would be able to have any kind of social life in the evenings.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I used to be and still am a night owl by nature. My energy level spikes when the sun goes down. But my job requires getting up by six am at the latest so my internal clock won't let me sleep past seven or so. The weird paradox has started to turn me into my old man, where I come home exhausted at four, pass out on the couch for a couple hours and wake up til midnight.. Seems like I can't get a decent night sleep any more. Good thing Mock is open all night...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-10-2012, 12:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you sleep in or are you of the thought that the early bird catches the worm?

Are you suggesting I evolved from dinosaurs? How rude!
AFAIK I used to sleep in before I had kids. But I started having kids a long time ago so I'm not sure. 6 am like it or not.
Lately my sleep cycle has been pretty regular. Fall out about 9:30-10:00 most nights, deep sleep til 2-4 up for an hour then back to sleep til 7. Cant avoid waking up for some reason and it always takes about an hour to get back to sleep. 2nd sleep stage is all REM sleep and pretty intense dreamwise usually.
Kids=best alarm clock ever.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I get at up at 5:30 on weekdays. I sleep in on the weekends usually till about 8. I wake up every morning around 4am. It's hard to go back to sleep during the week because I know I have to get up. On the weekends I can fall back so sleep easily. I do love to sleep in but then I feel like I wasted the morning if I sleep in to late.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
When I was in elementary/high school I was up by 6 AM, when I was working and in college I was up by 8 AM, and now that I'm unemployed I wake up by noon or later.
(07-10-2012, 08:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: When I was in elementary/high school I was up by 6 AM, when I was working and in college I was up by 8 AM, and now that I'm unemployed I wake up by noon or later.

You really should get into a routine of getting up early everyday and getting dressed and ready to go. Start your job search early. You might find more jobs if you started looking first thing instead of waiting until the afternoon.
(07-10-2012, 08:37 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 08:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: When I was in elementary/high school I was up by 6 AM, when I was working and in college I was up by 8 AM, and now that I'm unemployed I wake up by noon or later.

You really should get into a routine of getting up early everyday and getting dressed and ready to go. Start your job search early. You might find more jobs if you started looking first thing instead of waiting until the afternoon.

Yes, Mom.hahBlowing-kisses

You sound like you're talking to a 16 year old retard. If he actually lives with his mom, she's a major enabler. Sad. She should be throwing ice water on him at 7am or better yet, kicking his lazy ass out.
You're welcome dear. Just some suggestions to help you along. It's easy to get into a rut and and then you just go round and round in the same place. Act like you have a job and try to be as productive as you can. You will feel more confident and in turn that will help when you go on an interview.

Do you want a snack before bed honey? Don't forget to brush you teeth and I will come in to say good night in a little bit.

hahahaaa
hah

That little nugget of common sense came right outta left field.

Next time, give me a warning.
(07-10-2012, 08:59 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

That little nugget of common sense came right outta left field.

Next time, give me a warning.

hah
(07-10-2012, 08:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You're welcome dear. Just some suggestions to help you along. It's easy to get into a rut and and then you just go round and round in the same place. Act like you have a job and try to be as productive as you can.

Who the fuck are you talking to? We have plenty of money; why the hell would I want to punch a clock? I'll do volunteer work (above and beyond what I already do) if I start feeling unproductive.

Clang on the other hand is supposedly broke, unemployed and living with his mother, dumbass.

Jesus. Try to read/comprehend.