Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So anyway ...
86 112
Two days without Mock and I was going into convulsions!
I thought maybe you shut it down for good. I lurked over at 24 in the mean time and noticed that Mill and his wife are named Steve and Sandy Smith. My parents have the same names,of coursethey are the most common names in the USA though ::laugh::.
For next time

[Image: 2.gif]
sally Wrote:I thought maybe you shut it down for good. I lurked over at 24 in the mean time and noticed that Mill and his wife are named Steve and Sandy Smith. My parents have the same names,of coursethey are the most common names in the USA though ::laugh::.
My name is Mary Smith. ::bravo::
I liked being a Smith, my married name sucks. It's a jacked up stupid hungarian name.
[Image: obamablltw6.gif]

Frank already earns extra cash blowing the Pres. with his buddy Steve.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon, keep trying. ::aww::
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Borndragon, keep trying.  ::aww::

Middlefinger, keep suckin' 110
Borndragon Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Borndragon, keep trying. ::aww::

Middlefinger, keep suckin' 110
::nuts::
86 112
[Image: 11-1.jpg]
So anyway? That's it? No explanation as to why the site was down for so long?

People want answers!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Did you notice he went to 24 first to admit some new members that were in all likelihood sound asleep in Norway?

You can see where his priorities are.
Everytime Mock is down it costs me money...If I can't get therapy in here, I go looking for retail therapy...I even lurked outside of "nice" forums thinking I could get my fix that way...I think I may have had a mini breakdown...I missed Mock like it was a person I longed for...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Everytime Mock is down it costs me money...If I can't get therapy in here, I go looking for retail therapy...I even lurked outside of "nice" forums thinking I could get my fix that way...I think I may have had a mini breakdown...I missed Mock like it was a person I longed for...
I did the same thing, I probably blew $300 on junk this weekend. Although I am looking forward to getting my Bath and BodyWorks order.
Oohhhhh, I love Bath & Body Works !...They run neck and neck with VS as far as scents go...Their Henri Bendel candles are awesome too !...I adore shopping, it's like a damn sport to me. :Blush:
ramseycat Wrote:So anyway? That's it? No explanation as to why the site was down for so long?

People want answers!!

I enjoy making people like you beg and ask for things, first.

The hosting package for this site was upgraded and there was a bullshit billing problem due to how the PayPal subscription to them didn't adapt and charge me the right price, so my account went into time out. Then they fixed my subscription, and here we are.
86 112
I'm just happy Mock is back...I have "issues", I've discovered, regarding Mock, or lack of, I guess I should say.
I can't get on Mock at work because it's blocked. I look forward to a little Mocking after work or the weekend and it's down. I could have had a real live breakdown with the head spinning and everything. It came back just in time....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Isn't it odd the effect this forum has had on some of us ?...I look at Mock like it's a real bricks & mortar place & when I am denied access, I am close to going bugfuck, that's insane. :Blush: