Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Scream!
Sat. is my 'cheat' day. Sometimes I literally eat 8 pieces of bacon and an apple fritter for breakfast. Of course then I fell like lukewark shit for the rest of the day

The rest of the week I eat lot's of spinach, chicken, berries of various types, eggs, almonds and tuna.

It's those goddamn goldfish crackers I can't get enough of.
What do you do for exercise?

I eat a lot of beef. I make chicken, but it involves a prolonged butchering and de-disgusting process and I don't always feel like fucking with it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Elliptical, body weight stuff (squats, dips, pushups pullups etc) and kettlebell.

Elliptical six days a week, everything else on rotation.
HIIT?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Nah, mostly arbitrary shit I made up.
I do these. They're hard.

[Image: Turkish_Getup.jpg]
You should try the kettlebell Tabata. This is a good timer: http://www.tabatatimer.com/

The Marine Corps uses Crossfit when they are deployed to keep them lean, but they put the weight back on almost instantly when they get back home and lay around.

You have to find something you will actually do and stick to.

I think Clang should use this downtime to get in the best shape of his life. If he needs money, he should have a perpetual yard sale. See? I just solved his life in under two minutes. I rock.
I think Donovan might have P90x. Maybe we can get him to burn us some copies. Who wants to give him their mailing address first so we can find out if he a psycho?

I'll check out Tabata. Thnx.
Cracks - Got it. Bitchin' Thank you.
One of my kids has it (P90x). You can take your chances with Donovan.

I have a pullup bar downstairs, but it makes me feel like I'm going to pee. haha
I'm up to eight. Wide grip. Slow. It took me a year.
i've been on a popsicle binge. not cheapo kiddie popsicles, but the real fruit ones. i bought a bunch today, lemon, lime, coconut. i tried to hide them in the freezer behind other stuff so the giant voracious yeti sons don't see them in there. TazTaz hah
not ice cream, but they sound/look so good when it's hot! *slurp*

[Image: fruit-bar.jpg]

My wife asked me to buy those for her recently, and I made the mistake of buying the sugar-free ones.

I caught some hell for it.