Dick...
(07-16-2012, 09:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-15-2012, 10:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He can't register as someone else and log in to check it out either

I don't allow that & if I took the time to run an IP through some software I have I would notice that immediately.

I know. I was joking around given the recent drama about posters coming here to troll someone else, cross-board bullshit, and "where's Dick' mystery. Sorry 'bout that, Duchess.
I don't allow that & if I took the time to run an IP through some software I have I would notice that immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can vouch for that! hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-16-2012, 09:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Sorry 'bout that, Duchess.

It's all good. No apology is necessary. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-16-2012, 09:39 AM)Maggot Wrote: I can vouch for that! hah

Awink
(07-16-2012, 05:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Mock is shut down because there is a nigger in the woodpile.

What does that mean?

It means that the only thing visible to lurkers is the crime forum. Things are going on that I'd rather not give voice to but suffice to say that Mock's trust has been violated. I loathe making it sound so dramatic because we are really nothing more than an obscure little forum...it is what it is.

That might not be the most ridiculous shit I've ever posted but it sure ranks up there. 78
(07-16-2012, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That might not be the most ridiculous shit I've ever posted but it sure ranks up there. 78

hah Nah, it makes sense. I appreciate that you and LC protect us members.

What's ridiculous is that somebody would be so pathetic as to fuck around with message board content, or posters (or whatever it is). Lame.
Holy shit kickers. Ok then.

Is the nigger still here? Or can you answer that?

*looks around the room accusing*
I miss Dick.

Um...er...that didn't sound right.

I miss ImaDick.

That either.

I miss the Legend.
(07-16-2012, 11:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It means that the only thing visible to lurkers is the crime forum. Things are going on that I'd rather not give voice to but suffice to say that Mock's trust has been violated.

Why not just put it out there? Personally, I think it would make an interesting read.

I like that Duchess doesn't do that.
It speaks volumes on her character.
She protects those who have betrayed her trust and thus do not deserve her protection, her confidence.

You can then rest assured she's got your back.
(07-16-2012, 01:04 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: I like that Duchess doesn't do that.
It speaks volumes on her character.
She protects those who have betrayed her trust and thus do not deserve her protection, her confidence.

You can then rest assured she's got your back.

Killjoy! hah

Honestly, I wasn't looking for names necessarily, just more info about what supposedly happened or what's been proven vs. speculation but n/m. You have a point and I wouldn't want to put Duchess in the position of dragging names through mud. Although, devil's advocate, if you don't do sneaky shit, you don't have to worry about your name/reputation.

I never talk publicly about bs that goes on behind the scenes. I think it's crass and ranks up there with gossip. I don't care if others conduct themselves like that it's just the way I've always handled things.
The bright light of day is what fuckers need. Strung up in bright light for public examination.

IMO
RiotGear,
You seem a bit out of sorts today.
First your mean spirited response to a new member and now this post.

What is it we may help you with today?
(07-16-2012, 01:46 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: What is it we may help you with today?

Admitting there is a problem will be his first step in giving us something to mock. *nods*
Feeling spry!
^
[Image: epic-fail-photos-music-fails-bangin-tracks.gif]
(07-16-2012, 01:55 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Feeling spry!

If it lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical assistance.