Dick...

Is it fapping or frapping. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Frapping is what happens to the ejaculate if you keep fapping after the orgasm.
That was really gay, OBK.
(07-16-2012, 02:05 PM)username Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 01:55 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Feeling spry!

If it lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical assistance.

If it last more than four hours I will be seeking a commendation.
(07-16-2012, 01:36 PM)Riotgear Wrote: The bright light of day is what fuckers need. Strung up in bright light for public examination.

I agree with that sentiment but it doesn't help with making me any more comfortable with actually doing so.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The problem is the people who prefer stay out of the light in order to work toward chaos and destruction.
Sort of like gophers.
Reminds me of Bill Murray in, Caddyshack.

Is Mrs. Graves a bird or a gopher?
No way she could morph into being both. Those type of super powers are reserved for someone with more talent than she has (so far) exhibited here.
(07-16-2012, 03:59 PM)sally Wrote: That was really gay, OBK.

Speaking of gay, I read a rumor that Kenny Chesney is gay.

Apparently he wouldn't lay the pipe with Renee Zelweiger (sp?), and that's why she had to end their brief marriage way back when.

Obviously, I'm not good at keeping up with current events.
(07-16-2012, 06:28 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Apparently he wouldn't lay the pipe with Renee Zelweiger (sp?), and that's why she had to end their brief marriage way back when.

hah Yeah, not so current. I think they were married 5 or more years ago for like a few months when those rumors started.

Hey, hope you had fun rolling on the river this weekend!
Hey HoTD, are you starting to have a thing for Dick? Or is it only when you are consuming beverages? I hope you are not developing a 'Smegma' like fixation with Dick. It will only end in tears.
(07-16-2012, 06:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 06:28 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

hah Yeah, not so current. I think they were married 5 or more years ago for like a few months when those rumors started.

Hey, hope you had fun rolling on the river this weekend!

I'm not a huge Chesney fan, however, I do know a couple of his tunes.

Here I am shaking my head 5+ years too late. Talk about feeling stooopid.

Anyway, the river was great. It's frickin' blast furnance hot here again. Go check weather.com for Minneapolis' current conditions.

Spent 2+ hours literally floating in the river. Huge iron content. Opened my eyes ONCE, and it was very brown.

Why the hell do I find myself listening to Simon & Garfunkel over and over lately?
(07-16-2012, 06:42 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Hey HoTD, are you starting to have a thing for Dick? Or is it only when you are consuming beverages? I hope you are not developing a 'Smegma' like fixation with Dick. It will only end in tears.

You're nutty; I'm not.

I don't have a thing for Dick other than enjoying reading his posts and posting with him. He makes me laugh a lot and sometimes think. I don't like to see regulars just disappear because I don't dislike anyone and I think it's an interesting group dynamic, with the old and new regulars. That's it.

I miss Dick when he's gone. I missed you when you were gone for awhile too and posted as much. I don't have a thing for you either (well, not often Smiley_emoticons_razz).
(07-16-2012, 06:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm nutty;You're not. hah

Thanks HoTD. I hear ya.
Who knew Renee Zellweger didn't have a penis?
(07-16-2012, 06:55 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Who knew Renee Zellweger didn't have a penis?

She doesn't need one, knowing she can have yours anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
Well sure. As long as she spits out that lemon wedge.
(07-16-2012, 06:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Why the hell do I find myself listening to Simon & Garfunkel over and over lately?

Because sometimes you actually have very good taste in music, MS.

(07-16-2012, 06:51 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 06:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm nutty;You're not. hah

Thanks HoTD. I hear ya.

Hey now, you've got that backwards. I'm just a playful odd duck. You, my friend aussie, are nutty as a fruitcake (I like fruitcake). If you're not careful, I'm going to ask username to warn you, again, for blatant misquoting. Watch your step. 102
(07-16-2012, 07:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 06:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Why the hell do I find myself listening to Simon & Garfunkel over and over lately?

Because sometimes you actually have very good taste in music, MS.

'Only Living Boy In New York'.

Lyrics are suspect, but love the way they recorded and mixed the vocals.

A favorite.
She does have a sour face.
OK, back to believing she's gay.
(07-16-2012, 07:38 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: She does have a sour face.
OK, back to believing she's gay.

aussiefriend or Renee?