Dick...
If Aussie was gay I might be convinced to entertain the idea of a god. Like a slapstick god or an irony god.

I guess if there was a god he'd be most visible in purer forms of irony.
(07-16-2012, 07:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 07:38 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: She does have a sour face.
OK, back to believing she's gay.

aussiefriend or Renee?

Go back and look at Aussie's most recent pic.

She looks like a minx that'd ride you all through the night. You know, the one that won't let you fall asleep and wants it over and over and over.

BTW Aussie, that ^^^ is a compliment!
(07-16-2012, 07:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 07:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 07:38 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: She does have a sour face.
OK, back to believing she's gay.

aussiefriend or Renee?

Go back and look at Aussie's most recent pic.

She looks like a minx that'd ride you all through the night. You know, the one that won't let you fall asleep and wants it over and over and over.

BTW Aussie, that ^^^ is a compliment!

aussie's very pretty and she likes the menfolk; I'm just giving her shit because she also cracks me up.
^
Speaking of, where is Cracker in this lively debate?
(07-16-2012, 08:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: aussie's very pretty

I think it's very sweet how you go out of your way to bullshit the less fortunate.

Someone needs to shave that dog and teach it to hunt.
(07-16-2012, 08:43 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

I think it's very sweet how you go out of your way to bullshit the less fortunate.

One letter away from either flattering her or a swift kick to the nuts.
Keep em' guessing I always say.
(07-16-2012, 08:43 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

C'mon. That's not funny, nor true. That's where mocking stops being fun.

Don't do that on my mock, please. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
I'll be sure and let you know when I start posting based on how you think I should. Probably right after I start giving a shit about whether or not you're having fun.
(07-16-2012, 09:33 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I'll be sure and let you know when I start posting based on how you think I should. Probably right after I start giving a shit about whether or not you're having fun.

Okay. I just think posting on appearance is below the belt and now I regret starting the mock, which is on me.

You're right; I agree that you should post as you see fit and you don't have to give a shit. It was just a request.
^ you underestimate your opponent. something I dont.

Our opponent is just one thing among many we have in common.

Hello HotD
Aussie is a cutie and Gear is just pulling chains. "Opponent". Dumb.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-16-2012, 09:53 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: ^ you underestimate your opponent. something I dont.

Hello HotD

Who are you? Yoda?
(07-16-2012, 09:56 PM)username Wrote: Aussie is a cutie and Gear is just pulling chains. "Opponent". Dumb.

I have no opponents. I like posting with RG and I think aussie is a cutie.

It's not a big deal. I should have just noted a difference of opinion rather than making a request. Meh.
(07-16-2012, 09:53 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: ^ you underestimate your opponent. something I dont.

Hello HotD

Ma, if I've got any opponents, I'm unaware of it. I go by what people show me now. RG had a problem with a post and he made his point clear. That's straight up and I can respect that from him, you, and anyone else.

No big deal as far as I can see.
(07-16-2012, 09:58 PM)krystalshores Wrote:

Hello HotD

Who are you? Yoda?

Does that suit you? Go for it.
(07-16-2012, 10:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Hello HotD

Ma, if I've got any opponents, I'm unaware of it. I go by what people show me now. RG had a problem with a post and he made his point clear. That's straight up and I can respect that from him, you, and anyone else.

No big deal as far as I can see.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin like my wife, you are a true christian.

So yes, no big deal. I appreciate you, as always.
(07-16-2012, 09:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 09:33 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I'll be sure and let you know when I start posting based on how you think I should. Probably right after I start giving a shit about whether or not you're having fun.

Okay. I just think posting on appearance is below the belt and now I regret starting the mock, which is on me.

You're right; I agree that you should post as you see fit and you don't have to give a shit. It was just a request.

Are you asking me for a hug?
(07-16-2012, 10:13 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 09:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Are you asking me for a hug?

Not yet.
Opponent

hah