Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo.

Westboro Baptist church says, thank God for the Shooter. 52

#ThankGodForTheShooter, Examiner.com reports members tweeted out their plans to "super picket" the candle lit prayer service, saying "God is at work in Colorado."

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
fucker is in court right now, first appearance, with that stupid orange hair.

no bond of course.

public defender. back in court july 30 for charges.

[Image: 120723032948-holmes-court-t1-main.jpg]

Well now, not looking so cocky now are ya fucker?

Enjoy death row. (I hope)
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-22-2012, 08:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I wish that just once, one of the family members of one of the innocent victims of a gun crime like this would have the balls to publicly declare, 'You know, that guy was a fucking loon, but he legally procured his weapons and ammo, and we're thankful we live in a country that allows people to legally buy those weapons.'

Just once.

Balls? You think their first thoughts should be "support the NRA and the 2nd Amendment"?

Jesus, MS.
(07-23-2012, 12:54 PM)username Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I wish that just once, one of the family members of one of the innocent victims of a gun crime like this would have the balls to publicly declare, 'You know, that guy was a fucking loon, but he legally procured his weapons and ammo, and we're thankful we live in a country that allows people to legally buy those weapons.'

Just once.

Balls? You think their first thoughts should be "support the NRA and the 2nd Amendment"?

Jesus, MS.

Did you miss my sarcasm?

I'm tired of pro 2nd amendment people stating that stricter laws on procurement of weapons is not necessary.

I just love the one that gun lovers love to use, "Well, that fucker would've found some means to carry out his sadistic plans." Like the guy is going to take people out with harsh language, a machete or a slingshot.

So, while someone could BOMB the movie theatre, they wouldn't have been able to wreak the havoc he did without a gun/guns.

Just so you know, my brother and dad are both carry and conceal guys. I asked them yesterday, why aren't you guys ever around when one of these fucknuts are slaughtering innocents? The silence was deafening.

I was hoping a crazy-ass NRA member would've experienced this type of loss (victim) just to see what their reaction would be.

When I have to explain myself, it really does take away from the original post.
(07-21-2012, 10:08 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 07:59 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I'll tell you: ESAD has taught me how these fuckers think.

What's ESAD?

I actually think he IS crazy. I guess in this case you could really say BATshit crazy.

I haven't discounted a mind control angle on this. Too much political capital (gun control) in an act like this. I wouldn't be surprised if the TSA Nazis won't be feeling people up in movies theaters, soon. Maybe full body scanners, too. A little sexual assault and radiation with your popcorn?

Funny.

Ha ha.
(07-23-2012, 01:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Just so you know, my brother and dad are both carry and conceal guys. I asked them yesterday, why aren't you guys ever around when one of these fucknuts are slaughtering innocents? The silence was deafening.

The silence shouldn't have been deafening, all they had to say was they weren't there.

Had someone been there that was carrying they could have fought back. We don't need more gun laws.

I talked to a few people about this too and while 6000 rounds of ammo sounds like a massive amount to us apparently it's not to those who like to go out & fire their weapons on a regular basis. There is a shit ton of people who have stocked up on ammo in recent years. Ammo & gold.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-23-2012, 01:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Did you miss my sarcasm?

Hell yes!!
In court this morning.

[Image: BF10ED5EC5715D733585C9F193108E.jpg]
(07-23-2012, 11:32 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: fucker is in court right now, first appearance, with that stupid orange hair.

no bond of course.

public defender. back in court july 30 for charges.

[Image: 120723032948-holmes-court-t1-main.jpg]

yep. he looks sedated/stoned.

[Image: 072312_holmescourtroom_20120723_130239.jpg]

Looks like they roughed him up a little.
I hope they did but I heard he is kept in solitary.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[quote='Ma Huang Sor' pid='270410' dateline='1343069998']
Looks like they roughed him up a little.
[/quote

It is called, Deserved Police Brutality. Hope they did.
I don't think LE roughed him up. He surrendered without incident.

This is so very high profile and is being covered by the press globally. LE knew the magnitude of the case and the public microscope under which they'd be viewed immediately on this one, imo. I think it's much more likely that he caused what looks like the slight irritations to his face by pressing up against the wall or other surfaces in the cell (or it could be break-out from stress). JMO... He is said to be acting erratically by witnesses inside the jail.

Suspect's Family Statement today:
After his initial hearing this morning, Holmes' family in San Diego CA released a statement through their attorney. His mother wanted to clarify that when she said, "you've got the right person", she was speaking about herself when a reporter called her just before 6 a.m. on Friday morning and asked if she was the mother of James Holmes living in Aurora, CO. She did not yet know about any shootings at that time, contrary to the press reports claiming that her answer was confirmation that her son was the shooter. This according to her statement via her lawyer.

Holmes' family reiterated their condolences to the victims' families and their lawyer answered, "yes they do; he's their son" when asked if his family is standing by him.

The family and their attorney will not comment on whether they were surprised to hear their son has been accused of this crime, nor will they comment on whether there were previous signs of instability.

Reference:
http://www.wtop.com/209/2957503/Colo-sus...from-media
(07-23-2012, 09:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Westboro Baptist church says, thank God for the Shooter. 52

#ThankGodForTheShooter, Examiner.com reports members tweeted out their plans to "super picket" the candle lit prayer service, saying "God is at work in Colorado."

Story

What kooks. My daughter lived near their compound in Topeka and drove me by it...someone had sprayed a huge picture of a penis on the side of their house/church thing. Everyone in Topeka of course are horrified and embarrassed by them.Wt
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
HOLY SHIT! That's one creepy looking motherfucker. Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Yep, he's completely in his "mode" right now.

Here's an example of how this culture feeds into this bullshit. Just my opinion.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=745363

Repercussions of the Aurora, Colo. theater shooting continue as Variety reports that the upcoming movie "Gangster Squad" will omit a scene in which gangsters open fire on the unsuspecting audience of a crowded movie theater.

The scene was featured prominently in the film's trailer, which ironically ran right before Thursday night's fateful screening of "The Dark Knight Rises." The trailer was pulled from subsequent screenings by Warner Bros. and now Variety reports that the studio is taking action on the film itself in consideration of the 12 people killed and dozens injured in the horrific massacre: The entire theater sequence of the movie will be cut, and reshoot plans are being put into motion.

These news writers are the real criminals. Kind of like after 911 the airplane movie rhetoric that developed.
after I copied this, the article vanished, so I couldn't find the link....sorry.

Several incidents in recent days involving screenings of the new Batman movie underscore the heightened anxiety about security at movie theaters in the wake of the mass shooting in Aurora, Colo.

-- On Monday, about 100 moviegoers in Edgewater, N.J., were evacuated from a showing of "The Dark Knight Rises" after a patron saw a man opening an emergency exit, police told NJ.com.

The patron who called the police said that about 90 minutes into the show, a man stood up, walked to an emergency exit and spoke to someone outside. He then returned to his seat, but wouldn't come forward when the police arrived at the theater. The showing was canceled as a precaution.

-- A 52-year-old moviegoer in Norwalk, Calif., was arrested Sunday after allegedly shouting about a gun and the recent movie-theater shooting in Colorado, sheriff's officials said Monday.

Clark Tabor allegedly created the disturbance during a screening of "The Dark Knight Rises," sheriff's officials said.

Several witnesses told police the suspect appeared to hold his cellphone in the air and yelled, "Does anyone have a gun?" and "I should go off like in Colorado."

Tabor was arrested on suspicion of making criminal threats and is being held on $50,000 bail plus unrelated warrants, police said.

No weapons were found on the suspect, in the theater or its surrounding area, or in Tabor's residence, police said.

-- Also on Sunday, a fight broke out in a Pittsburgh screening of “The Dark Knight Rises.” No weapons were found and no arrests were made, officials said.

-- A 27-year-old man in Arizona was arrested Friday on suspicion of disorderly conduct and threatening and intimidating after witnesses say he appeared drunk and was acting strangely during a showing of “The Dark Knight Rises” in Sierra Vista, according to The Associated Press.

A moviegoer confronted Michael William Borboa, which led to about 50 people fleeing the theater, the AP reported.

-- In Maine, a 49-year-old man claimed he carried a loaded gun in his backpack into a recent showing of the movie, state police said. Timothy Courtois was stopped Sunday morning for speeding when police found several guns in his car – including an AK-47 assault rifle. Courtois reportedly told authorities that he was on his way to shoot a former employer a day after watching the Batman movie.

Warner Bros. said on Monday "The Dark Knight Rises" took in $160.8 million at U.S. and Canadian box offices over the weekend, which is lower than what the industry had estimated for the debut before the Aurora movie theater massacre. The movie ranks No. 3 on the list of top three-day opening weekends behind No. 1 "The Avengers" at $207 million and No. 2 "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part II," which earned $169 million.
I put this here, since it relates...if you don't agree, please move it Smiley_emoticons_smile

Christian Bale Visits Shooting Victims in Colorado

Christian Bale, who stars in The Dark Knight Rises, is visiting the victims of the Aurora, Colo., shooting spree who were injured while watching a midnight showing of the movie.

According to a local Denver TV reporter, Bale was seen entering the hospital where many of the wounded are being treated.

One of them, Carey Rottman, posted a Facebook photo of himself with Bale at his bedside.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,...61,00.html

SORRY...I couldn't get the picture to post as well.

I thought this was a very nice gesture.
Fucking Florida. The newspapers down here are attention whoreing again. Headlines say "Gunfire erupts outside Batman movie in Port St. Lucie".
The story tells of a more minor incident. Got to wonder if the Marine missed on purpose?

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/jul/24/s...tercation/

Shots fired outside Rave theater in altercation after Batman showing in Port St. Lucie
By Elliott Jones
TCPalm
Posted July 24, 2012 at 2:19 p.m., updated July 24, 2012 at 8:25 p.m.
.DiscussPrintAAA.
PORT ST. LUCIE — Another midnight showing of "Dark Knight Rises" has ended with gunfire, this time narrowly missing a 16-year-old boy at the Rave theater.

But police downplayed any connection to the fatal shootings by a lone gunman in a suburban Denver theater during the midnight debut of the Batman movie on Friday where at least 12 people were killed and dozens more were wounded.

A Port St. Lucie man in his 20s fired two bullets outside the theater early Tuesday after he apparently felt threatened by the youth who shoved him and his wife and punched the man in the face, according to police reports.

Moments before, all had viewed the movie during which the youth made disruptive comments, a police spokesman said.

The altercation occurred as the youth was trying to get back into the theater to get a cellphone he left behind, said police spokesman Master Sgt. Frank Sabol.

The unidentified St. Lucie County youth was charged with simple battery, a misdemeanor offense, Sabol said.

The Rave theater incident in Port St. Lucie, "is not connected to the movie itself or to the recent tragedy in Aurora, Colo.," Sabol said.

"This was an isolated incident," Rave Cinema spokesman Danny Digiacomo said after talking with police. He said it is the only gunfire incident reported at any of the theater chain's 62 locations nationwide after the movie's opening.

During the movie showing in Port St. Lucie, the 16-year-old youth and a friend were noisy enough for the theater manager to go into the theater and tell them to be quiet.

The manager stayed in the theater to make sure there were no problems, Sabol said.

After exiting the movie, "(The 16-year-old) was trying to go back in the theater (through the out door) when he bumped into the victim and started an altercation," the officer said. "(The youth) said something." The couple were pushed and the husband was punched in the face and the youth's friend began to approach the couple.

The husband, who is a former Marine, "feared for his safety, pulled his gun, for which he has a concealed permit, and fired two bullets," Sabol said.

One bullet hit the 16-year-old's hat. The other bullet hit a front window at the theater.

Sabol said having a concealed firearm in a movie isn't an offense.

The four suspects, who police said were not armed with any weapons, fled in a SUV. Port St. Lucie police stopped them near the movie theater.

Off-duty Port St. Lucie police officers usually provide law enforcement security at the theater but none were working there early Tuesday when the incident occurred, Sabol said.

Digiacomo said his theater put security measures in place as soon as there was trouble and that police arrived within three minutes.