Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFTERMATH-Clarke-Straub Murders
(08-11-2012, 10:29 PM)Pico45 Wrote: How did you get to look at those photos justme?

I was in the courtroom when the coroner testified at pettaway's trial
RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC
maytee re: cemetery:
WE WILL COME AT ALL FULL FORCE.THATS WHY THE FEDS SET UP CAMERAS BECAUSE I TOLD THEM IF ANY MAGGOTS TOUCH ANYTHING I WILL BURY THEM MYSELF.

liar. nobody did anything. or removed anything. she has Johnny's plaque stashed. or she did a few months ago, then said it was stolen.
and the FBI could care less about that gravesite. she's delusional. or on crack. IMO [Image: CrackHead.gif]

-------------------------

also...i have been thinking about this a lot. i think williams has a very good chance of winning an appeal. might take a while, but i do think so.

Lying about her son's grave site. Jeezus. What a fuckin' tool. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can not fucking believe that shit! ^ She took the grave stone and blamed someone for stealing it. Now that is just over the top bullshit. What mother.....nevermind.
(08-19-2012, 10:42 AM)JsMom Wrote: I can not fucking believe that shit! ^ She took the grave stone and blamed someone for stealing it. Now that is just over the top bullshit. What mother.....nevermind.

I get the impression that she wants constant drama all the time and has to place herself right in the center of it.

I can't imagine what sort of mother would pull that sort of stroke either. Its effin unbelievable!

Does Johnny's grave still have all the little items on it? IIRR, wasn't that against cemetary policy and weren't they going to ask her to remove some items? I could have sworn I read that about a year ago?

Do any mockers remember that? And/or know what happened regarding that?
(08-19-2012, 02:09 PM)Green Ribbon Wrote:
(08-19-2012, 10:42 AM)JsMom Wrote: I can not fucking believe that shit! ^ She took the grave stone and blamed someone for stealing it. Now that is just over the top bullshit. What mother.....nevermind.

I get the impression that she wants constant drama all the time and has to place herself right in the center of it.

I can't imagine what sort of mother would pull that sort of stroke either. Its effin unbelievable!

Does Johnny's grave still have all the little items on it? IIRR, wasn't that against cemetary policy and weren't they going to ask her to remove some items? I could have sworn I read that about a year ago?

Do any mockers remember that? And/or know what happened regarding that?
You are right. I remember this too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARIT 19

ENJOY!

[Image: animated_gif_clipart_birthday_088.gif]

(08-19-2012, 10:16 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: RE: RANTINGS OF A LUNATIC
maytee re: cemetery:
WE WILL COME AT ALL FULL FORCE.THATS WHY THE FEDS SET UP CAMERAS BECAUSE I TOLD THEM IF ANY MAGGOTS TOUCH ANYTHING I WILL BURY THEM MYSELF.

liar. nobody di

-------------------------

also...i have been thinking about this a lot. i think williams has a very good chance of winning an appeal. might take a while, but i do think so.

I agree LC...I sautéed the crow I'm eating. Thought the DA had more up their sleeve. I'm still glad DA played it the way they did...otherwise years could have gone by without any movement... LC, don't you think they probably gleaned more info from anonymous informants and such from playing their hand when they did? Or do you think DA should have waited until they had gotten more? I was also wondering that if perhaps LE 's gut tells them a sexually manipulative psychopathic female was behind the whole thing who was leading the minions and hopefully have some more info to arrest her with now...as Straubs have stated " more arrests pending". your thoughts LC?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-19-2012, 11:57 PM)sharit Wrote:
(08-19-2012, 02:09 PM)Green Ribbon Wrote: [quote='JsMom' pid='279344' dateline='1345387333']
I can not fucking believe that shit! ^ She took the grave stone and blamed someone for stealing it. Now that is just over the top bullshit. What mother.....nevermind.

Maytee IMO is the classic textbook case of histrionic personality disorder. has to be center of attention ...not capable of empathy, bored easily (so creates constant drama), sexually provocative (did you see one of her Facebook profile pics) , manipulative, has high anxiety levels, impulsive
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-20-2012, 06:28 AM)pspence Wrote: I was also wondering that if perhaps LE 's gut tells them a sexually manipulative psychopathic female was behind the whole thing who was leading the minions and hopefully have some more info to arrest her with now...as Straubs have stated " more arrests pending". your thoughts LC?

I suspect this refers to the hope that the two sets of dna found on the bodies/tape will match some future crime so they can ID the donors.
(08-20-2012, 05:23 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARIT 19

ENJOY!

[Image: animated_gif_clipart_birthday_088.gif]

Happy Birthday Sharit! tell Rick Bayless we said hi! hope you have a great day!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(08-20-2012, 07:42 AM)soothsayer Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 06:28 AM)pspence Wrote: I was also wondering that if perhaps LE 's gut tells them a sexually manipulative psychopathic female was behind the whole thing who was leading the minions and hopefully have some more info to arrest her with now...as Straubs have stated " more arrests pending". your thoughts LC?

I suspect this refers to the hope that the two sets of dna found on the bodies/tape will match some future crime so they can ID the donors.

They are probably right near by also, some evil pair that knew Johnny and Lisa.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
...or knew of them