Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFTERMATH-Clarke-Straub Murders
(07-29-2012, 08:39 PM)Adub Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 03:54 PM)Mustang Wrote: Great idea to start a new thread LC. And you're, this isn't over, but I'd to suggest to my fellow Mocker's that we stop rehashing previous rumors, innuendo, misinformation and anything else previously discussed that has been proven untrue by testimony, evedence and other means. There are other guilty parties still out there. I've been more than impressed by the intelligence and analytical abilities of many of the Mocker's. I'd love to see them focus their energy on moving forward and using their considerable intellect on taking what we now know to be facts to try to determine who the others may be.

I'm not satisfied at all with one conviction. And no real answers. I'll still be searching for the truth.

Adub, I agree!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
I heard from the streets of Toledo, before Sam/Cam arrested, that it was all over a drug debt! Also perps found weed on Johnny and took that and his money. Also a woman drove the PERP'S over to the house, which I still think TW might be involved some way in that!
LC

I have SO appreciated your knowledge, wisdom and insight here over the
past months and once again, you succinctly answered a question. Thanks
for the fun Smilies and the occasional emotional exclamation with which I
almost always agree! This board is such a pleasure and support.

I have not personally come in contact with any Mockers but wish there
would be a Mock picnic sometime in some local park in Toledo or even
a cocktail hour somewhere as I feel as if I have made a dozen or so new
friends from here and about the states on Mock.

Just to let you know - I started out reading Mock when I lived in
Manhattan, and have since moved to within 25 miles of Toledo. It is
odd, I never batted an eye walking any time of day or night in
Central Park or Harlem
, but getting gas in Toledo (near
Secor/Central/Monroe area) for the first time was scary as hell.

I was at the pump and tapped on the shoulder from behind by a local
hooknick. I did not know if I would get a knife in the belly, my purse
or car stolen or what might happen. So, stay away from pumps
by restrooms and trees lining the property.

A Hello out to ALL MOCKERS EVERYWHERE~~~!!!!! HibyeHibye

Wolf
thanks Wolfie! i'd love to hear about a toledo Mockers get-together! i want photos!! hah
it could be arranged ya know!

Oh my, It seems like this thread is going ahead without me! I have often thought how good it would be to meet others who post here. I can even think of a place to do it. My only concern, would be how to eliminate those who post here, that don't feel the way 99 percent of us do? I would never want to be with a group where something bad could happen.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Great new thread LC. This story is what brought me to Mock* to start with. I've enjoyed it ever since. Smiley_emoticons_smile

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
I tried to read the orginal thread but was totally overwhelmed and lost. I just googled this crime and hope to have time today to read the real story...or the real rumors...or just know what this is about.
i find this photo haunting...like they are walking away into the unknown and saying goodbye.

[Image: 283106_149083825168134_1723625_n.jpg]

Thanks LC for starting this thread. You are awesome! I was so wrapped up in this from the start---but was usually just a lurker---until the trial. Having someone murdered who's been in your house/hung out with a son(in high school)/lived a few streets away is like getting hit the head with a rock----which, by the way, I must have been living under. I never realized how bad Toledo really was until this forum. Well that and the I don't know how many murders in the past two years. I sure am aware of my surroundings when I am out and about these days!

Here's to LE catching the other thugs who commited these murders. I look foward to seeing them behind bars!
(08-02-2012, 02:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i find this photo haunting...like they are walking away into the unknown and saying goodbye.

HOLY SHIT! I thought the same thing when I first seen this picture (mths ago).

The_Villagers I hope they all rot one way or another for torturing them to death. :(
Hats off to Lady Cop, your professionalism and your verbal slapping capabilities are awesome. I have been totally a bystander and have been reading the posts on the trial etc. I live very close to the home of the straubs. I forgot who the mocker was that mentioned to be careful at gas pumps. My niece was robbed at gun point last year when she was pumping gas on Lewis Avenue. I grew up in a rough area when I was young, so street smarts are there and I am always aware of my surroundings. My father was involved with organized crime way back when, he is no longer living. Choose a different path for myself than my surroundings. This case has been all consuming and I appreciate all the great work everyone has put in on the other posts. Like the old godfather movie saying. . "it's the price you pay for the life you choose". Sad, but very true. I hope and pray that the other's that are out there that were involved are found out. Such a disturbing case and I cannot fathom being a parent to find my child and his girlfriend in that manner. Well just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and hard work. I will continue to read where I left off in the other forum. XO and cheers! Time to get back to work. Blowing-kisses
(08-02-2012, 03:08 PM)snoopsister Wrote: Hats off to Lady Cop, your professionalism and your verbal slapping capabilities are awesome. I have been totally a bystander and have been reading the posts on the trial etc. I live very close to the home of the straubs. I forgot who the mocker was that mentioned to be careful at gas pumps. My niece was robbed at gun point last year when she was pumping gas on Lewis Avenue. I grew up in a rough area when I was young, so street smarts are there and I am always aware of my surroundings. My father was involved with organized crime way back when, he is no longer living. Choose a different path for myself than my surroundings. This case has been all consuming and I appreciate all the great work everyone has put in on the other posts. Like the old godfather movie saying. . "it's the price you pay for the life you choose". Sad, but very true. I hope and pray that the other's that are out there that were involved are found out. Such a disturbing case and I cannot fathom being a parent to find my child and his girlfriend in that manner. Well just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and hard work. I will continue to read where I left off in the other forum. XO and cheers! Time to get back to work. Blowing-kisses

Great Post...I couldn't have said it better.
(08-02-2012, 03:08 PM)snoopsister Wrote: Hats off to Lady Cop, your professionalism and your verbal slapping capabilities are awesome. I have been totally a bystander and have been reading the posts on the trial etc. I live very close to the home of the straubs. I forgot who the mocker was that mentioned to be careful at gas pumps. My niece was robbed at gun point last year when she was pumping gas on Lewis Avenue. I grew up in a rough area when I was young, so street smarts are there and I am always aware of my surroundings. My father was involved with organized crime way back when, he is no longer living. Choose a different path for myself than my surroundings. This case has been all consuming and I appreciate all the great work everyone has put in on the other posts. Like the old godfather movie saying. . "it's the price you pay for the life you choose". Sad, but very true. I hope and pray that the other's that are out there that were involved are found out. Such a disturbing case and I cannot fathom being a parent to find my child and his girlfriend in that manner. Well just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and hard work. I will continue to read where I left off in the other forum. XO and cheers! Time to get back to work. Blowing-kisses

Fascinating post and welcome to Mock! What kind of organized crime did they have way back when? was it whiskey running? drugs? did they murder people? what a story! I admire you for choosing a different path.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
I know Mockers were asking in the big thread what they were going to follow now the trial has ended.

Like Lady Cop said I don't think it is done yet. However, I have a suggestion for a case and trial that may be of interest to Mockers to follow.

Now apologies in advance if it has already been discussed, but the Travis Alexander Murder Trial (Arizona) The State vs Jodi Arias, is due to go ahead on 19th November 2012.

Travis was killed in June 2008, allegedly by his ex-girlfriend Jodi Arias, who was arrested then charged in September 2008. The case has been delayed and delayed, whilst lawyers have been changed and at one point she wanted to defend herself. I have followed this case from the start and been convinced of her guilt since she was arrested. She has changed her story 3 times that I can think of. These articles give good coverage of the case:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29...74274.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/10...69216.html

I think the trial is going to be big, cause it features an attractive female, nude photos in evidence, the Mormon religon (Travis was a Mormon) her story has changed 3 times. There are of course the saddo apologists who have popped up, saying that because she is a pretty girl she could not have killed Travis! 15
(08-06-2012, 05:56 AM)Green Ribbon Wrote: Now apologies in advance if it has already been discussed, but the Travis Alexander Murder Trial (Arizona) The State vs Jodi Arias, is due to go ahead on 19th November 2012.

Awink

http://mockforums.net/thread-7085.html?h...jody+arias
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-06-2012, 07:39 AM)Duchess Wrote: Awink

http://mockforums.net/thread-7085.html?h...jody+arias[/i][/size]

Oops sorry Duchess! I will to a better job of checking next time! 50
(08-07-2012, 08:50 AM)Green Ribbon Wrote: Oops sorry Duchess! I will to a better job of checking next time! 50

Speaking only for myself because the crime forum is LC's & she runs a much tighter ship than I run the other forums...

...I don't need an apology. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
so yesterday's sentencing of williams was a milestone for the case. but only a milestone. this case will never be closed until all are brought to either legal justice or the justice of the universe.

[Image: YY.jpg]

Well It's been almost 3 weeks since I saw the autopsy photos of Lisa and Johnny. At the time they didn't bother me---I looked at them very clinically---pretended that Lisa had never been in my house or knew my son. So why all of a sudden are those images haunting me when I'm falling asleep at night?? I can only pray that they are at peace.
How did you get to look at those photos justme?