The Whatever
I went to the store to get some items and forgot the fucking tortilla chips to go with all of the fresh salsa in my fridge.

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, as soon as I typed that-it came out in a bratty teenager's voice, but it made me laugh so I feel better.

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't take me seriously. Just post your whatever moments in here.
I'll play along. I went to find the jar of spaghetti sauce I bought at the store yesterday for dinner tonight, couldn't find the damn thing until I realized I'd absentmindedly put it away...in the freezer. Frozen solid and unusable for dinner.

Whatever.
hah It's whatever. Hi LoveChild
(07-30-2012, 12:13 AM)Donovan Wrote: I'll play along. I went to find the jar of spaghetti sauce I bought at the store yesterday for dinner tonight, couldn't find the damn thing until I realized I'd absentmindedly put it away...in the freezer. Frozen solid and unusable for dinner.

Whatever.

Bought a couple half gallon containers of milk today because I was told we were out of milk. Came home to find we already had a couple half gallon containers of milk. Now we have twice the amount of milk we need.

Whatever.
I went to put an exclamation point at the end of my whatever post and found that greedy heifer Love Child used them all in hers.

Whatever$$$$$$$$$$$$

sigh, just not the same emphasis...
You guys made me laugh and feel better!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Whatever. I totally know somebody who says "whatever" in real life and it is as annoying as hell!!!!

He says, "Its whatever" just like that. Like JSMom said. And I hate it because it is his way of saying, "I don't care" when I know he really does.
Whatever! ; )

Hi JSmom!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-30-2012, 12:27 AM)Donovan Wrote: I went to put an exclamation point at the end of my whatever post and found that greedy heifer Love Child used them all in hers.

Whatever$$$$$$$$$$$$

sigh, just not the same emphasis...

You're an excellent poster when not pushing an agenda.

----------

I love tortilla chips and salsa. Tostitos has come out with several new flavors... the black bean and garlic is to die for. I make my own pico de giao. Mmmmmmm.

Also, some organic grocery stores (Whole Foods, 365 brand where I live) make excellent tortilla chips as well.

I recently tried a mango salsa... oh em gee. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Clang, I never seem to have enough milk in my house. Thing 2 loves milk and drinks it like it's going out of style! And water. I need a cow and a Poland Springs in my back yard.

Today is what THE FUCK ever.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Jibbles Wrote:You're an excellent poster when not pushing an agenda.

----------

I love tortilla chips and salsa. Tostitos has come out with several new flavors... the black bean and garlic is to die for. I make my own pico de giao. Mmmmmmm.

Also, some organic grocery stores (Whole Foods, 365 brand where I live) make excellent tortilla chips as well.

I recently tried a mango salsa... oh em gee. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Depending on what part of the country you're in, find your local farmer's market. They generally have all kinds of salsas from apple to peach to extra hot etc and the ingredients are literally right from the damn farm. Can't ask for better.
Ever had mango flavored salsa flavored ice cream?

Yeah, me neither, but it kind of sounds like it might be good. . .

I used to think my parents had a mango tree in their yard & that's what I was picking while I was visiting but after actually having a mango I realized I was dead wrong and now I'm too embarrassed to ask what that fruit was.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
^
I agree.
Kumquats are an embarrassing fruit.
Tasty (!), but embarrassing nonetheless.
I went to Starbucks and ordered four iced coffees lightly sweetened with cream and extra ice. I didn't taste it untill I got to the car and the bitch went crazy on the sweetener, even people that like extra sugar wouldn't have been able to drink these. If it was only one coffee I would have just thrown it in the trash, but I couldn't see throwing four of them away. So I went back and politely told them I'm sorry but there is way too much sugar in it and I'll just take my 13 bucks back. Then the guy got all pissy and on my way out he said " oh and have a nice day, mam" in a sarcastic tone.

Whatever.
Actually it's not whatever, I'm fucking pissed. I'd like to kick that little pencil neck in the balls.
Did you tell him it was your birthday?
Usually Starbucks will give you a free beverage of your choice on your special day.

(Please provide three forms of ID.)
(07-30-2012, 11:53 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Did you tell him it was your birthday?
Usually Starbucks will give you a free beverage of your choice on your special day.

(Please provide three forms of ID.)

No I just wanted to get out of there, I hate place almost as much as Walmart. The lady who usually works there does make a damn good iced coffee though, unfortunately she wasn't working today.
Dear lord it has begun.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(07-30-2012, 08:18 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Clang, I never seem to have enough milk in my house. Thing 2 loves milk and drinks it like it's going out of style! And water. I need a cow and a Poland Springs in my back yard.

Today is what THE FUCK ever.

My brother drinks milk like it was water or something. It certainly won't go to waste(just his waist), just save us from going back to the store sooner.

Whatever.
(07-30-2012, 09:17 AM)Donovan Wrote: Depending on what part of the country you're in, find your local farmer's market. They generally have all kinds of salsas from apple to peach to extra hot etc and the ingredients are literally right from the damn farm. Can't ask for better.

The farmers markets down here are awful. No good farm land within 100 miles.

(07-30-2012, 01:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: My brother drinks milk like it was water or something. It certainly won't go to waste(just his waist), just save us from going back to the store sooner.

I've started drinking milk (half gallon a day) because of my need for protein. I get tired of eating. Drinking is way easier.
You keep mentioning workouts and bulking up, Jibbles. Are you in training or something?