The Whatever
I've been going to the gym five-six nights a week since January 2011 (except for a one month back injury break, I did something stupid). It does wonders for keeping my depression at bay and keeping me mentally stable. Two hours a day I get to myself; very limited social interaction. Kind of like my fortress of solitude.

I'm not training, but I'm pretty athletic and in excellent shape. The only thing I don't do is train for a sport, no time, and if I did it'd be MMA. There are several American Top Team's in my area.
I probably really need to do that. I used to get out hiking a hell of a lot more but that slid downhill hard when I got my current setup. Nothing like tramping around in the woods by yourself for a couple hours...if I was serious about training for something it'd probably be one of those eco-challenge racing things, they look harder than shit. But I'd probably settle for feeling as toned as I was twenty years ago.
(07-30-2012, 06:17 PM)Donovan Wrote: if I was serious about training for something it'd probably be one of those eco-challenge racing things, they look harder than shit. But I'd probably settle for feeling as toned as I was twenty years ago.

If I have the money, I'm probably going to try this one year. I reckon I can get four laps in my current shape.

(07-30-2012, 06:25 PM)Jibbles Wrote: If I have the money, I'm probably going to try this one year. I reckon I can get four laps in my current shape.

If you happen to look anything like this guy, feel free to troll the fucking shit out of me. I'll even give you my PI and everything.

[Image: 18f3b_ORIG-00Janusz_Kulaga-1.jpg]

She's serious. *nods* I've seen her post that photo before & post with a lust filled tone. Yup.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The only guy I know that looks like that is doing six months for beating his misses up, no joke ...
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(07-30-2012, 07:57 PM)ESAD Wrote: The only guy I know that looks like that is doing six months for beating his misses up, no joke ...

Well that sucks. Janusz Kaluga (the worlds strongest man) would never do such a thing though, he lets out all his aggression by pulling Chevy suburbans tied to his waist 109. And he doesn't do steroids either, I don't care what anyone says.
Bloody doormen.0
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Those roid guys have no testicles.
(07-30-2012, 09:25 PM)Donovan Wrote: Those roid guys have no testicles.

That's been my observation. Giant everywhere but there. Yuk.
I prefer giant "there".
Janusz Kaluga doesn't look like he does steroids. He's not all cut up with veins sticking out everywhere and he even has a little bit of a gut. I refuse to believe his nuts look like pistashios.

They have no libido either.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
lol, sally, that's one hell of a crush you have there... quite understandable though, I might add. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(07-31-2012, 06:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

They have no libido either.

I may be a little too soft in the middle but I really really REALLY enjoy lovemaking. I think I'll take the trade-off. How often am I gonna be called on to throw heavy logs in the air, anyway?
Well, this got awkward. I will never be posting a picture of me here. I've already had to deal with five stalkers. Shit's annoying.
5 is that all? Shit son you been doing it wrong.

(07-31-2012, 12:34 PM)ESAD Wrote: 5 is that all? Shit son you been doing it wrong.

I like to measure them by levels of crazy. By other peoples standards, there's been more. By my standards... five... And I'm happy that's only five level five defcon code red alpha deathstar protocol.
(07-31-2012, 12:37 PM)Jibbles Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 12:34 PM)ESAD Wrote: 5 is that all? Shit son you been doing it wrong.

I like to measure them by levels of crazy. By other peoples standards, there's been more. By my standards... five... And I'm happy that's only five level five defcon code red alpha deathstar protocol.

I always thought I was the only one that attracts the defcon loons, I'm glad you're out there halving my workload.

(07-31-2012, 12:20 PM)Jibbles Wrote: Well, this got awkward. I will never be posting a picture of me here. I've already had to deal with five stalkers. Shit's annoying.

Oh come on, no one is going to stalk you. I'd be the last person to do it, even more so now that I know you're gay. Gay people frighten me a little bit, especially the women.