Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dumbass of the Day
(08-03-2012, 04:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He's sexy as hell, imo.

Hair, He's giving you that come hither look... I don't know what the hell that means but he's hithering you for sure. I think you need to just let it go hair...give into the temptation...if you shack up with him could you get him to get a new door?...it's concerning where the gray filler has tried to repair it from the crowbar attempts at breaking in...could have been for the hats . Just saying...be careful hair. Sex isn't everything. hah
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
[Image: roger-pion-tractor-used-to-crush-vermont...e-cars.jpg]I would marry that tractor. Love025
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-03-2012, 08:29 PM)pspence Wrote:
(08-03-2012, 04:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He's sexy as hell, imo.

Sex isn't everything. hah

I guess you're right, pspence. I tend to just get nervous sweats, go real slowly, and let the police pass me when I'm driving my tractor. We obviously don't have much in common, so I'll probably just let it go.
[Image: bilde?Site=BT&Date=20120803&Category=NEW...in-Newport]

Burlington Free Press
NEWPORT — Orleans County Sheriff Kirk Martin was just outside Fenway Park in Boston on his way to Law Enforcement Appreciation Day, but back home it was anything but that for one local resident.

Martin said Friday he had stopped for lunch when his cell phone rang at about 1 p.m. Thursday and he learned seven department cruisers had been crushed by a huge tractor in a scene that could easily been from the “Smokey and the Bandit” movies.

According to Vermont State Police and Newport police, an armed and disgruntled Roger Pion, 34, of Newport, had taken his father’s jumbo-sized tractor and rolled over three cruisers before moving to another part of the sheriff’s department parking lot to crush four more police vehicles.

One witness, Jeremy Delabruere, 38, said the tractor rolled over the cruisers multiple times, State Police Detective Trooper Lyle Decker said in an affidavit. “Jeremy advised he saw the tractor going back and forth over the Sheriff’s cruisers several times. Jeremy estimated that the tractor went over the cruisers three or four times,” Decker wrote.

After the tractor stopped, it appeared the driver was waiting for somebody to come out of the sheriff’s office to confront him, Decker said in his affidavit. Delabruere estimated it took about 10 minutes for that to occur.

Because the office is a former bank, it is tightly constructed. Add in air conditioners and police radios in operation, and it was hard to hear outside, Martin said. Nothing was heard by sheriff’s employees until a horn sounded in a crushed cruiser about the time a 911 call was received.

Authorities believe Pion was upset over a July 3 arrest by Newport police on charges of possession of marijuana and resisting arrest. In that case, he carried a loaded and concealed .38-caliber weapon, Newport Officer Aaron Lefebvre said in an affidavit made public Friday.

Pion was armed with a different firearm during the cruiser incident, Vermont State Police said Friday. Pion had a loaded Czech-made .32-caliber handgun on Thursday, police said. “I’ve never even seen one like it before,” State Police Detective Trooper Lyle Decker told the Burlington Free Press. State police initially listed the gun in court papers as a “VZPR .70 cal 765” with a loaded magazine.

Page 1 of 5 read more here
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/artic...isers-Pion

There is also a video next to the newspaper article! it was Daddy's Tractor and it had 6ft tall wheels at the back. The Fire Department used the Jaws of Life to salvage what they could from inside the cars, I guess two officers ran for their lives! I would too with a monster tractor coming at mehah Where did the unusual Czech made handgun come from?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
PLEASE. TRIM. YOUR. QUOTES. LC

He's got a set of hearty looking ears ....I wished he wasn't so into Hair...How are us other chicks supposed to have a chance? The_Villagers
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-03-2012, 04:24 PM)pspence Wrote:
(08-03-2012, 06:21 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 11:51 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: [quote='NightOwl' pid='274559' dateline='1343953443']
Can anyone turn this sideways picture around?

Awesome work Zerospheres! According to one newspaper article his name is pronounced Pee..on - this poor dude cannot win for losing!

I'm really digging the car or pulled out of a van chair behind the door on the right. How cleaver. I wonder if it rocks.

I really like the kitchen/family room open floor plan. I'm thinking he could use some house fluffers and continue to enhance the hat/pan motif