Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Signs, signs, everywhere a sign...
Sounds more like a list of people I've accidentally slept with.
I'm just glad those rebellious women are finally going to get theirs.
We're gonna lock them in the room with that baby from SanDiego.

I say "we" because I figured out a long time ago my best bet was to aim for middle management there instead of wasting my time on trying to back my way into the other joint.
(08-03-2012, 11:26 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I'm just glad those rebellious women are finally going to get theirs.

Do you think they'll have a pool there for us? I hear it's hot down there. I know it's hell and all and wouldn't be expecting a built-in pool, maybe just a Doughboy or a few blow-up pools (or a slip-n-slide).

I need to learn more about the place before I secure my reservation, I think.
The only way a rebellious woman would use a slip and slide is if you told her not to.

Donovan - Our deadly babies are one of the Southlands best kept secrets.
Ugh, hell sure has tough conditions for admission these days. What happened to the good old days when just being idle already secured you a nice spot down there? Not that I'm not cool with most of the criteria, but becoming Mormon? Seriously?? Maybe if I ask real nice, they'll accept 'screwing with a Mormon' instead if I promise to be dead drunk and moaning 'Oh Jesus' while doing so?
I don't think mormons have sex. They spawn with those pods.
(08-04-2012, 11:08 AM)Donovan Wrote: I don't think mormons have sex. They spawn with those pods.

So your theory as to why Mormons, back in the day at multiple wives was because of their stimulating conversations?

No woman in her right mind would ever want to share her man. No. Fuckin'. Way.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The operative words being, "in her right mind".

I agree.
(08-04-2012, 10:02 AM)Ilyanna Wrote: Ugh, hell sure has tough conditions for admission these days. What happened to the good old days when just being idle already secured you a nice spot down there? Not that I'm not cool with most of the criteria, but becoming Mormon? Seriously?? Maybe if I ask real nice, they'll accept 'screwing with a Mormon' instead if I promise to be dead drunk and moaning 'Oh Jesus' while doing so?

Heh heh heh I was reading it all wrong. You mean I have to do all that to get in?

Jesus, it's like a fucking job.

Seems weighted to women to me BTW.
All clubs try to get the hot slutty chicks in.
Or a stack of virgins eh?
(08-04-2012, 11:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Meh, I disagree to some extent, especially with the last part. I can imagine societal constellations where polygamy could work for me.
(08-04-2012, 01:33 PM)Ilyanna Wrote:

Meh, I disagree to some extent, especially with the last part. I can imagine societal constellations where polygamy could work for me.

I like the cut of your jib.
(08-04-2012, 01:31 PM)Donovan Wrote: All clubs try to get the hot slutty chicks in.

Oh, don't I know it. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(08-04-2012, 01:33 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Or a stack of virgins eh?
What? who'd want to party with virgin... oh, right. Heh.
(08-04-2012, 01:34 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 01:33 PM)Ilyanna Wrote:

I like the cut of your jib.

hehehe.
/bows
/curtsies

^(damn, the things you make me do these days...)
I'll crash anywhere when tired and traveling, mostly. But, might think twice before checking in to this establishment.

[Image: DSCN0692.JPG]

Maybe I've watched one too many horror movies. Motel Hell, anyone?